Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone successfully appealed against TP summons before?

Default Re: Anyone successfully appealed against TP summone before?

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    there was once i received a registered mail notice from the TP and i forgot to collect.
    when i finally went to the post office, they said that it was returned to the TP already

that was the last i heard about that registered mail.
    Check all outstanding summons or see if you have certificate of merit.....all here
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Default Re: Anyone successfully appealed against TP summons before?

Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat76 View Post
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has successfully appealed against a speeding summons before. Is it possible to appeal for reduction in fine and points deducted?

Thx
    I hit a speed camera once and appealed immediately to the Traffic Police and got the points reduced from 9 to 4, fine reduced to $70 from $150. It was the camera between Bukit Batok and Jurong. Guess I was lucky. I had a good track record, no summons for 8 years previously. Maybe that is why they gave grace to this violation.

Tried a successful appeal against a bus lane offence before but so far lucky with the speeding. Think you can go to www.spf.gov.sg to check on your outstanding offences before they send you a warning letter to go to court instead.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Anyone successfully appealed against TP summone before?

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    Check all outstanding summons or see if you have certificate of merit.....all here
    As at 03/10/2006, you (SXXXXXXXX) have no outstanding summons.
    you had me worried for a moment

Quote Originally Posted by photoconceptz View Post
    Tried a successful appeal against a bus lane offence before but so far lucky with the speeding. Think you can go to www.spf.gov.sg to check on your outstanding offences before they send you a warning letter to go to court instead.
    Just called up TP and at least they confirmed that they have received my particulars form as well as my appeal letter. Will take 6-8 weeks to process then they'll notify me. And I can safely ignore the "pay by 5th October" deadline also

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12