Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colonscopy..a pain in the a**

Default Re: Colonscopy..a pain in the a**

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Cross leg is a national position in Japan. They eat cross-legged, prayed cross-legged and harakiri cross-legged.

I guess colonoscopy is no different.
    Sorry! I nearly fell off my chair!

Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    Dun worry. The prep was actually MUCH worse than the scope. You have to clear your bowels the day b4 and it takes like 2 hours to finish the GALLONS of prep solution. And it taste YUCKS.

After you finish all your "business" the scope itself is just nothing. I don't remember anything much from it.
    the prep solution? haha...din taste that bad leh. but the bowel clearing that followed no joke. really all the way till morning

the colonscopy itself? piece of cake. knocked out before they stuffed the tube in. next thing i knew the nurse was waking me up to go home

Quote Originally Posted by maestrolik View Post
    Which hospital did you go to? Sounds like NUH.... not sure abt japan's std of colon cleansing but i do know the gastric cleansing is extremely thorough. It may interest you to know that in Japan when they are probing ur bottoms, the position which the patient adopted is cross-legged but lying down on the back, very interesting... Dun ask me why cos I'm also interested to find out...
    No, I went to SGH. Yeah, the bowel cleansing the day before was like a ritual, like what others said, - worse than the scope itself. Not only that, I was given a suppository to shaft it up the a** on the next morning to ensure that the whole system was purged. Even this itself didn't guarantee a 100% cleansing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Cross leg is a national position in Japan. They eat cross-legged, prayed cross-legged and harakiri cross-legged.

I guess colonoscopy is no different.

Lol, funniest thing I've heard on CS today... can't believe you using that crazy 617 digital thingy as your avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    No, I went to SGH. Yeah, the bowel cleansing the day before was like a ritual, like what others said, - worse than the scope itself. Not only that, I was given a suppository to shaft it up the a** on the next morning to ensure that the whole system was purged. Even this itself didn't guarantee a 100% cleansing.
    The doc is male and wear big specs ah? u went years ago right?

Quote Originally Posted by maestrolik View Post
    The doc is male and wear big specs ah? u went years ago right?

Sorry, I can't recall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12