Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63

Thread: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

  1. #1

    Default Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    Being an pioneering artist in Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts, since 2001, i would like to share some recent bridal artworks with all Wedding Professionals and Photo-Artists in ClubSnap community ...

    My wish is to have more active adopters and appreciation on such Wedding Arts, and hopefully start the main trend going ...

    Enjoy people ! ... - Nick Goh

    Surrealism & Fantasy Art [1]

  2. #2

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    Surrealism & Fantasy Art [2]

  3. #3

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    Surrealism & Fantasy Art [3]

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    233

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    i think the graphics overtook the subject which is in this case the couples. hehe

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    长山
    Posts
    340

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jianli View Post
    i think the graphics overtook the subject which is in this case the couples. hehe
    I second that.. the graphic is too strong over the couples.. but from another angle is really F-A-N-T-A-S-Y !

  6. #6

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jianli View Post
    i think the graphics overtook the subject which is in this case the couples. hehe
    Thank you for your input.

    It is not just about the focus of the couple, but the STORY of which the artwork is conveying...

  7. #7

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    Quote Originally Posted by yZong View Post
    I second that.. the graphic is too strong over the couples.. but from another angle is really F-A-N-T-A-S-Y !
    yZong,

    Thank you. As you had said it -- it's a fantasy ( creative ) digital artworks pieces.

    FREE your mind, and enjoy the works.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    bedok
    Posts
    1,154

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    hurmmm the first 2 didnt work for me... looks like those getty machine effect.

  9. #9
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    I agree too, and it's not about not being able to free the mind. The subjects (and identity) can hardly be noticed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jianli View Post
    i think the graphics overtook the subject which is in this case the couples. hehe

  10. #10

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    maybe ( still ) too ahead of the our times ... ? hahahha !

    Again I say: "FREE your mind".

  11. #11

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    wow...new kind of photo technology....very nice wedding neoprints! instant prints ah?

  12. #12

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    good artwork...

  13. #13

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    Quote Originally Posted by nonchann View Post
    wow...new kind of photo technology....very nice wedding neoprints! instant prints ah?


    It's just Digital Art & illustrations ... it's another concept ( which is nothing new really ), if you can accept it.

    -- "Take the leap, and cross that Bridge of Imagination, and you shall be FREE to see what your limited mind can't vision" ... i will say it again.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    Without knowing if this will be accepted in the future, we can't say that it is too ahead of our times.

    I think it just don't work for the very reason that it take away too much attn. from the main subject, the subject and the DI don't match and the color is too overpowering. Bearing in mind that your purpose of the shoot and DI is, as your title mentioned, for Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks not Surrealism & Fantasy images. Key word here is Wedding and Bridal

    Sorry if I burst your bubble
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  15. #15
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    I agree with yqt - each time someone says he doens't like it (which he is perfectly entitled to his view), the TS will give a condescending tone to say that the person must free his mind, implying that he is not too dumb/stupid or unqualified to see it.

    The fact is, if your customers (which going by your free mind theory, are likely to be less of a free mind than other photographers) aren't of the "free mind" that you advocate, and if only you and you alone can appreciate it - then that defeats the purpose of your new marketing concept.

    Perhaps just an Emperor's new clothes syndrome.

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Without knowing if this will be accepted in the future, we can't say that it is too ahead of our times.

    I think it just don't work for the very reason that it take away too much attn. from the main subject, the subject and the DI don't match and the color is too overpowering. Bearing in mind that your purpose of the shoot and DI is, as your title mentioned, for Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks not Surrealism & Fantasy images. Key word here is Wedding and Bridal

    Sorry if I burst your bubble

  16. #16

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Without knowing if this will be accepted in the future, we can't say that it is too ahead of our times.

    I think it just don't work for the very reason that it take away too much attn. from the main subject, the subject and the DI don't match and the color is too overpowering. Bearing in mind that your purpose of the shoot and DI is, as your title mentioned, for Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks not Surrealism & Fantasy images. Key word here is Wedding and Bridal

    Sorry if I burst your bubble
    Time will Tell ... hahahha !

    - There are Leaders, and there are followers.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    I agree with yqt - each time someone says he doens't like it (which he is perfectly entitled to his view), the TS will give a condescending tone to say that the person must free his mind, implying that he is not too dumb/stupid or unqualified to see it.

    The fact is, if your customers (which going by your free mind theory, are likely to be less of a free mind than other photographers) aren't of the "free mind" that you advocate, and if only you and you alone can appreciate it - then that defeats the purpose of your new marketing concept.

    Perhaps just an Emperor's new clothes syndrome.

    Again, my friend, time will tell ...

    ( So how's your brother and sister-in-law ? Any newborn yet ? )

  18. #18
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    Yeap it will tell - for better or worse. Just refrain from saying that those who don't agree with you are less qualified/smart/inspired and you'll go along way

    And, there are fodder, and there are generals hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
    Again, my friend, time will tell ...
    - There are Leaders, and there are followers.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    Quote Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
    Time will Tell ... hahahha !

    - There are Leaders, and there are followers.
    hmm...I am a newbie...but all the pics did not work for me... So I guess, according to TS, my mind is still in prison, and I am way behind time...

  20. #20

    Default Re: Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kachui View Post
    hmm...I am a newbie...but all the pics did not work for me... So I guess, according to TS, my mind is still in prison, and I am way behind time...
    Suit yourself ...

    People, let's move-on... for it is meaningless to debate what's work for you or not, cos it doesn't really matter to me ( or any of the creators of such Artworks ).

    Thanks for your interest anyway ,,,,
    Last edited by Enchanted; 6th October 2006 at 02:18 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •