Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: A collection of Arcs

  1. #1

    Default A collection of Arcs

    Did a little work on some arcs around and in the esplanade today. Just to share, but CnC also welcome as always.

    My favourite airwell
    #1


    #2


    Outdoor theatre
    #3
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

  2. #2

    Default Re: A collection of Arcs

    the airwell's great! i like #1 best it looks like a smiley face wearing a hat, with a bit of that sinister puppet kinda flavour. d:0)

    the outdoor theatre has a good perspective. but the structures at top right are distracting...i can't tell what they are. just the arc itself would be stunning. (:

  3. #3

    Default Re: A collection of Arcs

    Quote Originally Posted by saltandlight View Post
    the airwell's great! i like #1 best it looks like a smiley face wearing a hat, with a bit of that sinister puppet kinda flavour. d:0)

    the outdoor theatre has a good perspective. but the structures at top right are distracting...i can't tell what they are. just the arc itself would be stunning. (:
    Didn't quite see it that way but I'm glad you found your own interpretation of it! I was really trying to look for a better visual balance for the arc of the outdoor theatre, not quite it huh. Thanks for bothering to comment.
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

  4. #4

    Default Re: A collection of Arcs

    Looked like a scene from a sci-fi movie set.

  5. #5

    Lightbulb Re: A collection of Arcs

    #2 should have been good if the red ring is complete.

  6. #6

    Default Re: A collection of Arcs

    Quote Originally Posted by jaredpogi View Post
    #2 should have been good if the red ring is complete.
    Well, not exactly, i preferred it like that when I shot it. Why don't you shoot an image with the red ring complete to compare, to demonstrate what you think "should" be done.

    I noticed you dug up my threads, probably because I commented that your orange image was boring. Oh well, personally I'm cool with that
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

  7. #7

    Default Re: A collection of Arcs

    very defensive person .... learn to take some critiques and be more humble please.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    near the Equator
    Posts
    1,255

    Default Re: A collection of Arcs

    Love the Waterfront Arch, and contrary to popular belief, I'd say the overhead light frames add a contextual bit to the photo.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

  9. #9

    Default Re: A collection of Arcs

    Quote Originally Posted by enyu View Post
    very defensive person .... learn to take some critiques and be more humble please.
    Enyu, the reason why i responded like that is because jaredpogi is not serious in the first place. He dug up my threads simply to give negative critique as part of a personal vendetta. I would not have responded like this other wise. Serious critique will demand a serious response. Banal critique will receive such a response.

    See original thread here.
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=229542
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

  10. #10

    Lightbulb Re: A collection of Arcs

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoned View Post
    Enyu, the reason why i responded like that is because jaredpogi is not serious in the first place. He dug up my threads simply to give negative critique as part of a personal vendetta. I would not have responded like this other wise. Serious critique will demand a serious response. Banal critique will receive such a response.

    See original thread here.
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=229542
    pffft, too much excuses...

  11. #11

    Default Re: A collection of Arcs

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoned View Post
    Enyu, the reason why i responded like that is because jaredpogi is not serious in the first place. He dug up my threads simply to give negative critique as part of a personal vendetta. I would not have responded like this other wise. Serious critique will demand a serious response. Banal critique will receive such a response.

    See original thread here.
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=229542
    whatever it is, I hope everyone here can communicate with humor & make this forum a place everyone share & learn.

  12. #12

    Default Re: A collection of Arcs

    Quote Originally Posted by enyu View Post
    whatever it is, I hope everyone here can communicate with humor & make this forum a place everyone share & learn.
    Definitely. Have already placed Jared on my ignore list to prevent future conflict.
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •