Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 248

Thread: Pre-order of K10D

  1. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Quote Originally Posted by look4raymond View Post
    Your trick didn't work.
    He is telling the truth, I would have got the D80 if I hadn't disposed of all my Nikon lenses........... Nikon D80 RoxxX .............Btw ISO of D80 can surpass 1600 ...........
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  2. #162

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Quote Originally Posted by look4raymond View Post
    May i know which shop you went and how much you paid for it?
    Is there anymore stock left?
    The shop name is CLS at Pelangi Leisure Mall (Tel:02072223626) and look for Steven.He ask me to tell other ppl around RM3250 because he need to follow the US price,but i sure you can get better price that this.
    Last edited by CSLee; 9th December 2006 at 01:37 PM.

  3. #163

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    He is telling the truth, I would have got the D80 if I hadn't disposed of all my Nikon lenses........... Nikon D80 RoxxX .............Btw ISO of D80 can surpass 1600 ...........
    The K10D is so great that you sell ALL your Nikon lenses just to make the switch to Pentax!!!
    Flickr Me! :: Nikon D80 :: Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5 DC MACRO

  4. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Btw, Malaysian set got international warranty or not?

    MTL...................
    Last edited by Zenten; 9th December 2006 at 09:11 PM.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  5. #165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Quote Originally Posted by look4raymond View Post
    The K10D is so great that you sell ALL your Nikon lenses just to make the switch to Pentax!!!
    What do you think ? You still want to complain now?
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  6. #166

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    What do you think ? You still want to complain now?
    Actually hor, i oso dun mind getting the D80 lar. I believe both the D80 and K10D are equally great cameras. Most important is the person behind them. But for me who is a 1st time DSLR user, deciding on the ONE brand to invest in for a lifetime can be quite 'stressful'. I do feel getting a Nikon would make my life easier as you can get stuff very easily.
    Flickr Me! :: Nikon D80 :: Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5 DC MACRO

  7. #167

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Quote Originally Posted by look4raymond View Post
    Actually hor, i oso dun mind getting the D80 lar. I believe both the D80 and K10D are equally great cameras. Most important is the person behind them. But for me who is a 1st time DSLR user, deciding on the ONE brand to invest in for a lifetime can be quite 'stressful'. I do feel getting a Nikon would make my life easier as you can get stuff very easily.
    Then just follow your heart and get a Nikon lah Actually I just persuaded my brother to get a Nikon D80, and I myself would've got one too if I didn't have a Pentax (and bunch of PK lenses) yet

  8. #168

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Then just follow your heart and get a Nikon lah Actually I just persuaded my brother to get a Nikon D80, and I myself would've got one too if I didn't have a Pentax (and bunch of PK lenses) yet
    As I said feng wei, simply sell your stuff to us...problem solved!
    But seriously, I am now very itchy to want to sell the K100D to get the K10D but that would defeat one the reason for choosing pentax in the first place.

    I originally wanted to buy a smallest and lightest dslr possible and use only the kit lens but now find my purchases getting heavier and having more lenses and urge to buy more!

    THe K10D would have been heavier and I have not even mastered the controls on the K100D yet, let alone the K10D. But really curious to see how it looks like "in person" and how it performs here...

    Currently, shriro is not generating enough hype to the masses to create any anticipation amonst the larger sheep population...so they will likely be pulled to the C and N camps..Its not often a manufacturer introduces a new and exciting model so we should capitalise on it...

  9. #169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Any news of availability here?
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  10. #170

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    Any news of availability here?
    Maybe check Digital Life as well as the 3 pieces at MS Color tomorrow

  11. #171

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    Any news of availability here?
    and the price?

  12. #172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Maybe check Digital Life as well as the 3 pieces at MS Color tomorrow
    Yippeee !!!
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  13. #173
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    523

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    Any news of availability here?
    Went ard penin and sls yesterday and asked almost every shop, no news on availibility and price. Cathay even say can't preorder as dunno price yet. However if MS's come tmrw, others esp Cathay and Alan shld be faster right
    ~*phanTAsmal*~ [Panasonic Tz7 & Pentax K10D]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/40633616@N00/

  14. #174
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Guillemard
    Posts
    249

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    It's been good 12 days since the launch in Japan. Yet there's still no concrete info on price in sg

  15. #175

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycelim View Post
    It's been good 12 days since the launch in Japan. Yet there's still no concrete info on price in sg
    Its agonising because you are all counting the minutes and seconds when you should be counting weeks. its a fact thar from japan, demand far outstrips supply and the important market will get theirs first, not a tiny one like Singapore.
    The early adopters have a choice..they can order from the US...

  16. #176

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Hmm, no new K10D ads in Digital life today, only Pentax compact digicams.

    May drop by MS Color later on

  17. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycelim View Post
    It's been good 12 days since the launch in Japan. Yet there's still no concrete info on price in sg
    You want concrete info? Maybe they will knock you out when they finally announce the price to you.........
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  18. #178

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    You want concrete info? Maybe they will knock you out when they finally announce the price to you.........
    dun worry.....the release date will be the day when u get yr salary
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  19. #179

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Malaysia oredy start selling the K10D. I dunno what Shriro Singapore is doing...
    Flickr Me! :: Nikon D80 :: Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5 DC MACRO

  20. #180
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Guillemard
    Posts
    249

    Default Re: Pre-order of K10D

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    You want concrete info? Maybe they will knock you out when they finally announce the price to you.........
    Don't think the price will be higher than D80. Anyway this month have 13th month bonus

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •