Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 435

Thread: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

  1. #221

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    Did anyone go for the fashion fiesta 06 @ Braddell Heights CC? I rushed back from office and went to check it out. The lighting setup was very elaborate but the positioning seems to be a bit out so it was rather difficult to shoot properly. Overall it was good. This fashion seems to be a last minute thingy. It was not high profile but the whole badminton hall was full house.
    One of the photos taken..


  2. #222
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    I like the sitted girl on the right.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  3. #223
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    I have picked up the Bradell Heights CC course list.
    Noticed that there is a FREE talk/photo workshop.

    "PHOTO WORKSHOP - INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY WITH DIGITAL CAMERA".
    Thursday, 7,30pm - 9.30pm
    7 Dec & 14 Dec 06, Instructor : Mr. Freddie Kang
    Free via registration.


    I have registered via phone to the CC : tel : 6288 1258
    Join me leh.. go get some tips, me newbie.

    Cheers,
    LotusFairy
    who is going 2nite??? meet at lobby...
    蓮花仙子

  4. #224
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    358

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    I went to the Fasion Fessta at Braddell Heights CC with my full gear but was disappointed that I could not get in: YES IT WAS FREE BUT YOU NEED AN INVITE !!!!

    JWT

  5. #225

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    Quote Originally Posted by JWT View Post
    I went to the Fasion Fessta at Braddell Heights CC with my full gear but was disappointed that I could not get in: YES IT WAS FREE BUT YOU NEED AN INVITE !!!!

    JWT
    Oh man! I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps write to the editor of Straits Times who compile the events to complain! I don't have an invite.. I just went straight in since i thought its free also because i was there a bit late. No wonder there was not many photographers. I was hoping to see a few...
    "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."- Jim Elliot

  6. #226

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    Quote Originally Posted by evershine View Post
    Did anyone go for the fashion fiesta 06 @ Braddell Heights CC? I rushed back from office and went to check it out. The lighting setup was very elaborate but the positioning seems to be a bit out so it was rather difficult to shoot properly. Overall it was good. This fashion seems to be a last minute thingy. It was not high profile but the whole badminton hall was full house.
    One of the photos taken..

    It's nice.

  7. #227

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    Notice

    There a few members whose emails are still not reflected in the list.
    Please check your emails if you have given your email address to JWT.

    Cheers

  8. #228

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    There is no meeting this Wednesday. Please read the email for more info. s

  9. #229

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT



    Here is the retouched version from Larry, your friendly neighbourhood Photoshop guru.
    Last edited by photobum; 13th December 2006 at 08:48 AM.

  10. #230

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    nice job, Larry.

    when u giving another PS lesson?

  11. #231
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    help..my new D80 SD Card slot give me headache..
    when putting in the card, need to push it in..the left side seems jam.

    after use, ejected it, it is still stucked in it...need a tug then the card will come out..like something kana hooking it...

    how..anyone knows Nikon service centre pple directly...

    me so sad, my 1st DSLR leh..
    蓮花仙子

  12. #232

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    sounds bad.....just go to NSC to give it a check...was it always liek that or like that after some time?

  13. #233
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    help..my new D80 SD Card slot give me headache..
    when putting in the card, need to push it in..the left side seems jam.

    after use, ejected it, it is still stucked in it...need a tug then the card will come out..like something kana hooking it...

    how..anyone knows Nikon service centre pple directly...

    me so sad, my 1st DSLR leh..
    want me to take a look at it? no promises though - all i can do is to verify if there's a problem.

  14. #234

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    Quote Originally Posted by pro_FHM View Post
    nice job, Larry.

    when u giving another PS lesson?
    Currently, I am having a long, well-deserved break and will spring back into action after Christmas. Also, now is the time for me to read and upgrade my Photoshop skills.

    I have obtained a permanent venue at Serangoon North Ave 2, which is a tuition centre. Still in the process of negotiating a reasonable rental from the landlords (a.k.a. my eldest brother and his business partner). Once finalised, I will conduct my photoshop classes there.

    I will keep all of you folks informed
    Last edited by photobum; 14th December 2006 at 08:36 AM.

  15. #235

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    help..my new D80 SD Card slot give me headache..
    when putting in the card, need to push it in..the left side seems jam.

    after use, ejected it, it is still stucked in it...need a tug then the card will come out..like something kana hooking it...

    how..anyone knows Nikon service centre pple directly...

    me so sad, my 1st DSLR leh..
    Nikon service centre is at Tanjong Pagar there if you really need to travel there.

  16. #236
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan View Post
    want me to take a look at it? no promises though - all i can do is to verify if there's a problem.
    Please PM me, i pass u my number..... Where can we meet? appreciated..
    蓮花仙子

  17. #237
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    sounds bad.....just go to NSC to give it a check...was it always liek that or like that after some time?
    no leh...the first time i take out the card...damn..it's a virgin D80...the very first time....
    hehehe...
    蓮花仙子

  18. #238

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    eh....well if u feel unsure or anything...its always good to just pay nsc a visit...or if u bought it from some stores...they normally have a 7 day exchange policy for defects..... did u try calling up the store u purchased it from to enquire?

    cheers

  19. #239
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    eh....well if u feel unsure or anything...its always good to just pay nsc a visit...or if u bought it from some stores...they normally have a 7 day exchange policy for defects..... did u try calling up the store u purchased it from to enquire?

    cheers

    bought it at a chinatown friend's friend store...haiz...
    i called the store..he said he cannot do anything..
    haiz..
    蓮花仙子

  20. #240

    Default Re: Serangoon Shooters ALERT

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    bought it at a chinatown friend's friend store...haiz...
    i called the store..he said he cannot do anything..
    haiz..
    Follow Witness advice. Within 7 days most likely has 1 to 1 exchange. First go to Nikon Service Centre, every seconds counts. Then see what can they do for you.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •