Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taking pics in school hall

Default Re: Taking pics in school hall

Everyone got their own saying.... just experiment experiment and experiment... you will find the best technique to use and suit yourself... That's experience... Jiayou jiayou!
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

haha, i probably flashed like 100-200 times in an concert or event... and i guess no one bothers much. at least i can train their eyes, so tt nxt time if they become a celebrity, they can get used to the flashes faster... ( i can't imagine how celebraties can manage the hundreds of flashes in a min at some ding dong event)

by the way, i have a monopod, which i don't really know how to use or manipulate it... maybe its too cheapo... haha. (proably goota open a new thread for this topic )

Hey thank you very much for the replies,appreciate it. Now need to put some of those ideas into practice when there's another function in the hall

kam xia once again

Wah! So many teachers cum photographers in this forum! Should start a new thread, inviting all teachers/photographers to stand up. I wonder if this is a good idea.
    Last edited by sophiandy; 2nd October 2006 at 02:02 AM.
    "A teacher is never late; he arrives precisely when he means to."

Quote Originally Posted by sophiandy View Post
    Wah! So many teachers cum photographers in this forum! Should start a new thread, inviting all teachers/photographers to stand up. I wonder if this is a good idea.
    Erm... I ain't a teacher... But a student

Quote Originally Posted by Circus1 View Post
    Hey thank you very much for the replies,appreciate it. Now need to put some of those ideas into practice when there's another function in the hall

kam xia once again
    Circus1, you are gradly welcomed! Well, upcoming functions, graduation day, prom nite, teachers retreat, CHRISTMAS! Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan View Post
    If all else fails, wear black, and move like you're in a stealth ops.

Do NOT use flash. You wouldn't want to be watching a performance and seeing the flash go off and blinding you every few seconds.

A bounce card will be totally useless. The shadows it creates will still be awful.
    standard "requirement" for my school for ppl covering events...but few abide to this
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by sophiandy View Post
    Not teacher either... but techie
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12