Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1001

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

  1. #701
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    dun cry... i buy u Wall's ice cream....
    we all also want, can?

  2. #702
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    can... 10cents each... lelong lelong
    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    we all also want, can?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  3. #703
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    cannot take it liao

    *Drops pin*......tin.....n.....n.....n......








  4. #704
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    tin.....n.....n.....n.....n
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  5. #705
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    super quiet in here leh...

  6. #706
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    tin.....n.....n.....n.....n

    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  7. #707
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post

  8. #708
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  9. #709
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Anyone use the metz HH before? is it good? i only saw K13 and CP selling, where else is cheaper? both shop treating us like sweet potatoe.
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  10. #710
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    Anyone use the metz HH before? is it good? i only saw K13 and CP selling, where else is cheaper? both shop treating us like sweet potatoe.
    ... your good friend's shop?

  11. #711

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    Anyone use the metz HH before? is it good? i only saw K13 and CP selling, where else is cheaper? both shop treating us like sweet potatoe.
    very good. consistent output. best used with sync cord to bypass cam's ettl, ittl and what have you.

  12. #712
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    very good. consistent output. best used with sync cord to bypass cam's ettl, ittl and what have you.
    TTL flash / full manual or relying on the thyristor eh?

  13. #713

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    TTL flash / full manual or relying on the thyristor eh?
    thrysistor...if you can do full manual even better. then flash wont get fooled.

  14. #714
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Good morning.....................

  15. #715
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    thrysistor...if you can do full manual even better. then flash wont get fooled.
    thats provided ureally know hw the environment well enough tocontrol the lighting. thats a real tough thing to do

    But can check out the latest series, think they support ITTL or ETTL nw...

    Geno - Ash has it mah..u ask him to test it out loh...
    Last edited by alechim; 11th October 2006 at 08:29 AM.

  16. #716

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim View Post
    thats provided ureally know hw the environment well enough tocontrol the lighting. thats a real tough thing to do

    But can check out the latest series, think they support ITTL or ETTL nw...

    Geno - Ash has it mah..u ask him to test it out loh...
    actually auto flash (thrysistor) works very well in almost all situations. a lot better than ettl at least. i was forced to use this because the early metz sca adapters din support ettl.

  17. #717
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    actually auto flash (thrysistor) works very well in almost all situations. a lot better than ettl at least. i was forced to use this because the early metz sca adapters din support ettl.
    yeah...that depends solely on ur understanding n the feel of the lighting in ur environment..
    untill now i still cannot master it..u must teach me next time!

  18. #718
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    actually auto flash (thrysistor) works very well in almost all situations. a lot better than ettl at least. i was forced to use this because the early metz sca adapters din support ettl.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  19. #719
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Somebody going for model shoot bo jio..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  20. #720
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Somebody going for model shoot bo jio..
    since when pple here jio other pple for model shoot 1??
    all keep to themselves only...already got use to it...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •