Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1001

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Wah .. go clubbing ....

  2. #42

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    No prizes for the top poster...

    Here are the stats from previous round ...

    User Name Posts madmacs 146 alechim 127 GENO 100 scud 99 dEthANGeL 95 Drudkh 79 blazer_workz 79 yokechye 51 dreamerz 43 hASHbrown_kopitiam 37 V.V 29 gryphon 28 Garion 27 ~Arcanic~ 22 Ola 18 Errz 17 CYRN 12 Will03 4 Koelsch 3 ice_princess 2 bluecoral81 2 DarkForce 1

  3. #43

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz
    basket...haha...tat 1 u need to ask madmacs go..:X

  4. #44

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    hehehehe....
    btw, your 135f2L solid sharp!!
    so i've heard

  5. #45

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    how many were there?
    who is the one order pepsi-peng?
    who is the want-to-choing?
    ladies man - madmacs?

  6. #46
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    So early in the morning and u go






    gtg...shooting time..haha i love morning portriats..
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    hehehehe....
    btw, your 135f2L solid sharp!!
    razor sharp

    next time then i take to play
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    At airport posting.
    tot my flight 8am but its 8.30 could hv slept longer
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    wah, geno so early go out shooting liaoz.. so fun.. >.<

    me have lots of assignment to do... hiaz..

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Piangz...nid to look for the thread under search then can find here....

    DA....bo zho gang meh....didnt post link in old thread....
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    the one order pepsi-peng (tis one nid to )
    the want-to-choing ( )
    ladies man - madmacs This one no nid to :think

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    how many were there?
    who is the one order pepsi-peng?
    who is the want-to-choing?
    ladies man - madmacs?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    Piangz...nid to look for the thread under search then can find here....

    DA....bo zho gang meh....didnt post link in old thread....
    Woops .. paiseh lahh

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Think i need to clear the air and have to get this off my chest once and for all.

    To those that are not happy with me....please shoot me here and now.

    I've got a couple of "nasty" SMSes today which I feel I need clear up...

    For what reason you may be wondering... - Lateness. It was something in the past and I was really apologetic about it and I had my reasons. Fine, there would be certain inviduals that are particular about punctuality, once again I apologise, but please, stop bringing up the the past where I have already apologised about.

    To that invidual - if you're not happy about the past incidents and still spreading bad reputation about me. All i've got to say is, i've already apologised, what more do you want from me? What do you gain in spreading this? Are you paid to spread this?

    To the person who smsed me - I'm seriously turned off by the way you put it across to me. I'm not sure its in a joking manner or a "friendly" manner. But whichever way it is, I've let another indivual see the SMSes and he also feels offended by the way you've worded it.

    I've said and i'll say it again. I've already apologised. What do you want me to do? What do you get out of maring my reputation? Instead of gossipping behind my back, doing things secretly, why not lay out the cards here and settle everything?

  14. #54
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    chill chill

  15. #55
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Think i need to clear the air and have to get this off my chest once and for all.

    To those that are not happy with me....please shoot me here and now.

    I've got a couple of "nasty" SMSes today which I feel I need clear up...

    For what reason you may be wondering... - Lateness. It was something in the past and I was really apologetic about it and I had my reasons. Fine, there would be certain inviduals that are particular about punctuality, once again I apologise, but please, stop bringing up the the past where I have already apologised about.

    To that invidual - if you're not happy about the past incidents and still spreading bad reputation about me. All i've got to say is, i've already apologised, what more do you want from me? What do you gain in spreading this? Are you paid to spread this?

    To the person who smsed me - I'm seriously turned off by the way you put it across to me. I'm not sure its in a joking manner or a "friendly" manner. But whichever way it is, I've let another indivual see the SMSes and he also feels offended by the way you've worded it.

    I've said and i'll say it again. I've already apologised. What do you want me to do? What do you get out of maring my reputation? Instead of gossipping behind my back, doing things secretly, why not lay out the cards here and settle everything?
    U looking for tfcd issit...onz..tmr i shoot u loh..meet sbg 9am can?

    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    U looking for tfcd issit...onz..tmr i shoot u loh..meet sbg 9am can?



    but anyway, dun know what's its about too... since the person sms you, maybe just sms back? ~chill~

    i just noticed, whats with the number at the back of the names when we quote ah?

  17. #57
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post


    but anyway, dun know what's its about too... since the person sms you, maybe just sms back? ~chill~

    i just noticed, whats with the number at the back of the names when we quote ah?
    no idea.. something new... got the new multi quote function also

  18. #58
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post


    but anyway, dun know what's its about too... since the person sms you, maybe just sms back? ~chill~

    i just noticed, whats with the number at the back of the names when we quote ah?
    maybe tis week 4D number?

    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Think i need to clear the air and have to get this off my chest once and for all.

    To those that are not happy with me....please shoot me here and now.

    I've got a couple of "nasty" SMSes today which I feel I need clear up...

    For what reason you may be wondering... - Lateness. It was something in the past and I was really apologetic about it and I had my reasons. Fine, there would be certain inviduals that are particular about punctuality, once again I apologise, but please, stop bringing up the the past where I have already apologised about.

    To that invidual - if you're not happy about the past incidents and still spreading bad reputation about me. All i've got to say is, i've already apologised, what more do you want from me? What do you gain in spreading this? Are you paid to spread this?

    To the person who smsed me - I'm seriously turned off by the way you put it across to me. I'm not sure its in a joking manner or a "friendly" manner. But whichever way it is, I've let another indivual see the SMSes and he also feels offended by the way you've worded it.

    I've said and i'll say it again. I've already apologised. What do you want me to do? What do you get out of maring my reputation? Instead of gossipping behind my back, doing things secretly, why not lay out the cards here and settle everything?


    haiyas. you live your life your way. don't really bother bout what ppls say la. sometimes even if i'm late, i will try to let them know. if they really can't understand then too bad. that's what NS taught me. to bond and live together and get things done. that's the issue. since you've already apologised, i don't see what's the point about that person gossiping then.
    I Love You :)

  20. #60
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    wah... why here today so quiet

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •