Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1001

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

  1. #301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    Wah ur uncle's place near Bedok Reservoir ar...so shiok. Tmr maybe going down...but then again depending on weather lor.

    If really got pple shooting there must be those really die-hard ones.
    yeah aquarius condo, just opposite bedok reservoir only. might be going there bout 3+ or 4+ see see look look abit.
    I Love You :)

  2. #302
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    Wah ur uncle's place near Bedok Reservoir ar...so shiok. Tmr maybe going down...but then again depending on weather lor.

    If really got pple shooting there must be those really die-hard ones.
    Raining cats and dogs...kns...

    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  3. #303
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    i went there around 3+ and weather was okay and able to shoot for the next 2hrs. saw some big big 500mm lens there. actually just besides us. hahaha
    I Love You :)

  4. #304
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    So, anyone interested to go shoot tmr??
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  5. #305
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Calling DA DA ur dreammmmm below..



    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=225655








    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  6. #306
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    i went there around 3+ and weather was okay and able to shoot for the next 2hrs. saw some big big 500mm lens there. actually just besides us. hahaha
    those with canon EF500mm could be my colleagues.
    i hv no 500mm, just 50mm nia, how to shoot wakeboarding?

  7. #307
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    those with canon EF500mm could be my colleagues.
    i hv no 500mm, just 50mm nia, how to shoot wakeboarding?
    i got their photos actually. just that CS lagging or something very troublesome. see ya around bedok reservoir tml if you're going.
    I Love You :)

  8. #308
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Wat a tiring day..cover 2 events..dragon boat and wakeboard..

    will post some tml..zzzzZZZ
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  9. #309
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    hiaz... me rushing assignment... bedok reservior so far...

    dun have long lens anyway..

  10. #310
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    back back! awesome event man! seeing those long lens totally make me drool. haha but gotta thank DA alot alot for lending me his lens to shoot.

    THANKS ALOT!

    now i know i NEED it. gotta go bath and head back to camp already. shall post my pics next week. haha
    I Love You :)

  11. #311
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    back back! awesome event man! seeing those long lens totally make me drool. haha but gotta thank DA alot alot for lending me his lens to shoot.

    THANKS ALOT!

    now i know i NEED it. gotta go bath and head back to camp already. shall post my pics next week. haha
    wah... NEED... cannot resist temptation liaoz ah..

  12. #312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    wah... NEED... cannot resist temptation liaoz ah..
    I had to poison him ...

    Anyway tiring day ... the haze was another... so hot and humid... feeling damn dehydrated now ... having a post processing nightmare...

  13. #313
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    I had to poison him ...

    Anyway tiring day ... the haze was another... so hot and humid... feeling damn dehydrated now ... having a post processing nightmare...

    but dun u find it worthwhile? did u manage to catch the water ski jumppers?? they were good

    i still stuck wif pp..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  14. #314
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    but dun u find it worthwhile? did u manage to catch the water ski jumppers?? they were good

    i still stuck wif pp..
    Erh ... worthwhile shooting the wakeboarders/jumpers OR poisoning koelsch

    I'm also stuck with PP ... 2GB of jpegs

  15. #315
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Erh ... worthwhile shooting the wakeboarders/jumpers OR poisoning koelsch

    I'm also stuck with PP ... 2GB of jpegs
    yeah..we all got the same poison..and the onli antidote is BBB..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  16. #316
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    mnorning everyone....
    anyone noe e price of SD card adapter?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  17. #317

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Morning everyone !

  18. #318
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Morning V.V.... so cute in e morning....show froggy...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  19. #319
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    mnorning everyone....
    anyone noe e price of SD card adapter?
    SD -> CF ? ... SLS got but they're overpriced. I wouldn't pay $44-5x for an adaptor ... madness

  20. #320

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread X

    Hi everyone So long since i last log in

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •