Thread: Bath Towels

Default Bath Towels

Hi everyone,
    Where is the best place to buy bath towels? Hotel quality one within a reasonable price. Looking to buy bulk for personal use. Maybe about 10.

Have been checking out Aussino and Isetan. They range about 20-25 dollars each. Any ideas out there? Any wholesalers in Singapore who would not think that 10 is too small a quantity?

Default Re: Bath Towels

how about carre four? think each goes at about 5-6 bucks? but dunno if u think the size is ok. cos my idea of a bath towel looks more like beach towel! the carrefour sizes aint beach towel sizes, so might be wat u looking for

who is having warehouse sale at expo? maybe go there & buy?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

yah I'm looking for beach towel size.

Now got warehouse sale? hmmm maybe I should wait for one.

Thanks for the idea.

our green towel not good enough ?

Quote Originally Posted by seankyh
    Hi everyone,
    Where is the best place to buy bath towels? Hotel quality one within a reasonable price. Looking to buy bulk for personal use. Maybe about 10.

Have been checking out Aussino and Isetan. They range about 20-25 dollars each. Any ideas out there? Any wholesalers in Singapore who would not think that 10 is too small a quantity?
    If u wannna buy wholesale price, go to Khiaw Hin along Outram Road. But, I think they sell mostly China made towels (which is good enough for me) and other products. If u are coming down from Havelock Rd side, it's on the right just before the Tiong Bahru Pau shop.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm
    If u wannna buy wholesale price, go to Khiaw Hin along Outram Road. But, I think they sell mostly China made towels (which is good enough for me) and other products. If u are coming down from Havelock Rd side, it's on the right just before the Tiong Bahru Pau shop.
    Accordingly, the best towels in the world are branded .... "GOOD MORNING" in red ink....
    You get from wholesalers opp Golden Mile Complex..
    always the Light, .... always.

Buy from Aussino or takashimaya . their towels are great, can last for a while too. I think i had 3 pcs of Bath towels which had last me for 10 years :P pity i can't get them anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    Accordingly, the best towels in the world are branded .... "GOOD MORNING" in red ink....
    You get from wholesalers opp Golden Mile Complex..
    Oh yes, there also also some wholesale shops along Beach Rd (opp Golden Mile Complex) dealing with towels and other products.

bought from aussino in the end. Found out it for birthday month can get 40% off