Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: What's the lowest price for the Canon G2 now??

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    105

    Default What's the lowest price for the Canon G2 now??

    What's the lowest price for the Canon G2 now?? Where can I get a good deal?? Any freebies if I buy within the next 2-3 weeks??

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ClubSNAP East
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Would you consider a used item? I have one -- complete with Filters and extra CF -- up for grabs.

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...&threadid=2239

    Thanks.

    :Later,

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Originally posted by Pinoy
    Would you consider a used item? I have one -- complete with Filters and extra CF -- up for grabs.

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...&threadid=2239

    Thanks.

    :Later,
    I just wanna buy the camera first... No $$$ for the add-ons..
    btw, why are you selling your gear???

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ClubSNAP East
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Originally posted by vivre
    I just wanna buy the camera first... No $$$ for the add-ons..
    btw, why are you selling your gear???
    Well, maybe you can get just the camera.

    I'm selling coz I find the 3x zoom really limiting. That's all.

    :Later,

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Originally posted by Pinoy
    Well, maybe you can get just the camera.

    I'm selling coz I find the 3x zoom really limiting. That's all.

    :Later,
    Check your PM....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •