Thread: Starwars character appearances for Yellow ribbon project

Default Starwars character appearances for Yellow ribbon project

Starwars appearance from 501st legion: singapore inconjunction with the 'Yellow ribbon project'.

come support~

Default Re: Starwars character appearances for Yellow ribbon project

Details?

Quote Originally Posted by Bleahhh
    Starwars appearance from 501st legion: singapore inconjunction with the 'Yellow ribbon project'.

come support~
    !!!! !!!

I will go and support! I will go as myself! :P

Where and when?

Deregistered

5) Event: Yellow Ribbon Event
    - Ngee Ann City, Orchard Road
    - Date: 24 September 2006 (Sunday)
    - Time: 1300hrs to 1600hrs
    - Teresa(Campus superstar) will be performing, along with Renfred , on that day itself.

Deregistered

Event Date Time
    Yellow Ribbon Fair 2006 23 Sep & 24 Sep
    (Sat & Sun)
    10.00am to 9.00pm

The Yellow Ribbon Project (YRP), organized by the Community Action for the Rehabilitation of Ex-offenders (CARE) Network, seeks to generate awareness and acceptance of ex-offenders. A key event under YRP is the Yellow Ribbon Fair 2006. This year, the YRP message will be brought into the heart of Orchard Road. Come visit the booths and learn all about rehabilitation work undertaken by member agencies of the CARE Network and be inspired by the songs, performances and testimonies of ex-offenders. Support the charity sale of croissants, baked by reforming offenders. Gear up for a weekend of fun and entertainment with games, such as Street Soccer and Kids Corner, to keep the young ones occupied. Don’t forget to catch special appearance of Campus Superstars and Jiu Jian and join in our quizzes to win attractive prizes

Uppz for the 501 I wore a ST cosume before and i can assure you its not as easy as it looks . You cant sit down proper ly in that thing...
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

Quote Originally Posted by westwest1
    Event Date Time
    Yellow Ribbon Fair 2006 23 Sep & 24 Sep
    (Sat & Sun)
    10.00am to 9.00pm

The Yellow Ribbon Project (YRP), organized by the Community Action for the Rehabilitation of Ex-offenders (CARE) Network, seeks to generate awareness and acceptance of ex-offenders. A key event under YRP is the Yellow Ribbon Fair 2006. This year, the YRP message will be brought into the heart of Orchard Road. Come visit the booths and learn all about rehabilitation work undertaken by member agencies of the CARE Network and be inspired by the songs, performances and testimonies of ex-offenders. Support the charity sale of croissants, baked by reforming offenders. Gear up for a weekend of fun and entertainment with games, such as Street Soccer and Kids Corner, to keep the young ones occupied. Donít forget to catch special appearance of Campus Superstars and Jiu Jian and join in our quizzes to win attractive prizes
    So, is it 10am to 9pm, or 1pm to 4pm?