Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NTU Hall Olympiads Opening

i think the hall4 spirit v corny too as well as the red dino from hall 2

ahgoh... you were supposed to be one of my photographers one leh... why go do newsletter!!! now i so shorthanded ah... some more got 3 of us on IA.... really strain on manpower now siah....

falsealarm, i found the hall 2 one quite cute at first... but very irritating later on... seems like they use the same thing year after year.... third time i'm seeing it already. same mascot, same antics....

Originally posted by desmondwong
    ahgoh... you were supposed to be one of my photographers one leh... why go do newsletter!!! now i so shorthanded ah... some more got 3 of us on IA.... really strain on manpower now siah....

falsealarm, i found the hall 2 one quite cute at first... but very irritating later on... seems like they use the same thing year after year.... third time i'm seeing it already. same mascot, same antics....
    i not newsletter lah
    i photo sales...i dunwan do 2 jobs mah. this sem i overloading, need to clear them else i got to "retain 1/2 yr " liao...

hiyoh... photo sales not enough ppl meh? i always see like a lot of people helping one leh.... then you will always see the same photogs one.... sheldon got complain or not?? haa haa....

anyway, tok on ICQ lah... dun clog up the server here...

my icq is 37719781.

photo sales..tiring job...hai~~

Hi guys, since there are so many of us in ClubSNAP that are/were in NTU, shall we start a new thread to list our nicks (plus school/yr/hall etc...)? What do you guys think?

i second tat

bean, are you the bean from last yr's PVS whom i borrowed the equipment from?

anyway, i second that idea as well...

i third that..

Desmondwong, yup, I am the Bean who was the previous Photography Chairperson. And the white umbrella is still stuck!

BTW, I've started a thread on NTU, please add you nick into it...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...946#post253946

Deregistered

nebbermind... this time round hall x being "generous" only ok... don't pray pray...

hall X's performance was an utter disgrace as compared to last yr's one.... and to think their last yr's cheer capt is in this year's JCRC....

bean, i've heard about that umbrella still being stuck from mervlam.... time you get that thing fixed!!!

mervlam, did my hall's pub sec speak to you about the equiptment we need?

Originally posted by desmondwong
    hall X's performance was an utter disgrace as compared to last yr's one.... and to think their last yr's cheer capt is in this year's JCRC....

bean, i've heard about that umbrella still being stuck from mervlam.... time you get that thing fixed!!!

mervlam, did my hall's pub sec speak to you about the equiptment we need?
    no. i got a suggestion. why don't you try to fix that "thang", then i will lend the equipment?

then be prepared to see some weird looking umbrella......

but seriously, i won't be going back to hall until the photo shoot so i won't be seeing any of the eqpt or people till after new year.

on IA now so not staying in hall...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12