Thread: Filters?

Question Filters?

Yo qian bei men, i've some questions here, please kindly reply to them

I'm buying the uv and macro filters, I wonder if I need to get the adapter for my g2 before i can use the filters? I guess I really need the uv because I'm already freaking when my friend's fingerprints are all around (I don't know how they get them on the lens ). Is the Hoya brand good enough? Maybe I need to go on a SEED sometime

Default Re: Filters?

Originally posted by christysg

I'm buying the uv and macro filters, I wonder if I need to get the adapter for my g2 before i can use the filters? I guess I really need the uv because I'm already freaking when my friend's fingerprints are all around (I don't know how they get them on the lens ). Is the Hoya brand good enough? Maybe I need to go on a SEED sometime
    Yes, you need to get the lens adapter. There's a thread size of 52mm one and a 58mm one.

Default Re: Filters?

Originally posted by christysg

I am no qian bei but u need a lens adapter before you fit in those filters. Recently i got it for my g2 and bought a UV filter and a close-ip +4 filter as well. Macro closeup filter costs more. I think it is ard $60-70.