16th January 2003, 03:27 PM
Sungei Buloh Photography Competition
I received news of a photo contest for pictures taken at Sungei Buloh as part of their 10th Anniversary celebrations.
I've posted details of it on the NPS site:
Top prize is $3000 worth of prizes!
16th January 2003, 06:23 PM
Here are the details Chee Wai mentioned
Countdown to Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve’s 10th anniversary
Sungei Buloh Photography Competition (7 Dec 02 – 30 Sept 03)
The Photography Competition is based on the following themes:
Dec to Mar Wildlife in Action
Apr to Jun People in Nature
Jul to Sep Flora and landscape
Every month, up to 10 top qualifying entries from each category will be picked for the Grand Finals to be held in Dec 03. The winning entries will be considered for publication in the SBWR’s 10th anniversary book that will be launched in Dec 03. Each qualifier will immediately receive a $100 voucher for the open category and $50 book voucher for the school category.
Grand Finals (Dec 03)
1st prize: $3000 worth of prizes
2nd prize: $1500
3rd prize: $1000
Merit prizes: 20 x $200 voucher
Rules and regulations
1. You are allowed to submit up to 3 pictures with each entry form. The picture must be taken at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve. A brief factual description of the picture including the location and date taken must follow each labeled picture.
2. Entries must be prints of 5R size. Digital pictures are allowed with colour printouts.
3. Your entry must be clearly marked with your name, address, phone number, age.
4. All pictures must be your own original and unpublished work. .
5. The organizers reserve the right to free publication of the entries. If a picture is used, the photographer will be credited.
6. Entries will not be returned to the participants.
7. The winners will be chosen by judges appointed by the organizers. The organizers and judges ‘decision on all matters relating to the contest is final and no correspondence will be entertained concerning the judging and organization of the contest.
8. The closing date for entries is at the end of the month. The qualifier will be notified through post.
9. The grand finalists will be notified by post and will have to attend the grand finals in Dec 03.
Each participant can pick up the entry form at the cost of $5 for open category and $1 for the school category to participate in the contest. The money goes back to the Sungei Buloh Education Fund.
16th January 2003, 06:33 PM
16th January 2003, 10:33 PM
16th January 2003, 10:41 PM
16th January 2003, 10:47 PM
16th January 2003, 11:31 PM
How about Wolfgang or Benson for more teeth...? Hee!2
Originally posted by Larry
hey, you strip, i snap...
17th January 2003, 12:00 AM
17th January 2003, 12:12 AM