Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: Ha Ha Ha!! 22nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Still haven't shed all the fats yet...

Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 22nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Still haven't shed all the fats yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Buy from children department lor.... cheaper and look cutier ...
    变态!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 22nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Still haven't shed all the fats yet.

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    been thinking of that.. but where you working ? want to go after work ah? actually jog is the best.... then swim... gym abit too ex for me leh.

i understand what you meant.. i used to wear clothes X-S if possible.. not ah? dont hit M good enough
    Go sport complex one loh... $2.50 per entry more than 2 yrs ago... there is one near ur place leh...

变态!
    除了爱, 我一无所有

变态!
    Last time I used to wear children T-shirt... nw cannot liao... will burst...

been thinking of that.. but where you working ? want to go after work ah? actually jog is the best.... then swim... gym abit too ex for me leh.

i understand what you meant.. i used to wear clothes X-S if possible.. not ah? dont hit M good enough

jogging is not so good for ladies.... cos jogging will make their legs look like carrots. Swimming is not so good, cos layers of fats will grow under your skin (purpose to keep your body warm as the water is cold) when you swim frequently. the best way is aerobics and control your diets......

for guys.... go jogging is the best......

Quote Originally Posted by Reno
    jogging is not so good for ladies.... cos jogging will make their legs look like carrots. Swimming is not so good, cos layers of fats will grow under your skin (purpose to keep your body warm as the water is cold) when you swim frequently. the best way is aerobics and control your diets......

Swimming is the best form of execise and one of the fastest way to burn fats .....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    but my family said i got 猪脚
    anyway i hate jogging...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

变态!

where got 变态!some of my friends do that lor... and now kids wear are getting more and more expensive....

Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 22nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Still haven't shed all the fats yet...

ah... the gym i go renovated.... so all the machines dunno how to use le....end up noe how to cycle n use tread mill.... i want to go back to the body combat class leh... alone v pai seh...
    body combat damn fun.... imagine a 坏人 infront of u then u punch punch kick kick....shiok....
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Swimming is the best form of execise and one of the fastest way to burn fats .....

it is true that swimming is the best form of exercise, it also strength your lungs and reduce the risk of getting injuries, but the layer of fats will be form.. make people looks a bit meaty....
    Last edited by Reno; 21st September 2006 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Go sport complex one loh... $2.50 per entry more than 2 yrs ago... there is one near ur place leh...
    i lazy
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam
    ah... the gym i go renovated.... so all the machines dunno how to use le....end up noe how to cycle n use tread mill.... i want to go back to the body combat class leh... alone v pai seh...
    body combat damn fun.... imagine a 坏人 infront of u then u punch punch kick kick....shiok....

I old liao... cannot do this kind of shiong shiong exercise liao.....

where got 变态!some of my friends do that lor... and now kids wear are getting more and more expensive....
    鸡婆 i said Ola bian tai becos he said HBK said woman dresses in childrens clothes CUTER ..but i think all guys are like that.. likes XMM
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

除了爱, 我一无所有

Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 22nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Still haven't shed all the fats yet...

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

younger than me lah, go kick go kick!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

鸡婆 i said Ola bian tai becos he said HBK said woman dresses in childrens clothes CUTER ..but i think all guys are like that.. likes XMM
    heheheheeeee..... well... it is cute eh......

I am talking about children dress cuter.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

younger than me lah, go kick go kick!

how you so sure i am younger than you.... heheheeeee

it is true that swimming is the best form of exercise, it also strength your lungs and reduce the risk of getting injuries, but the layer of fats will be form.. make people looks a bit meaty....
    i heard of something else which is the best form of exercise.. erm better dun say here

if you want to lose fats, should focus on diet 1st. my fren who is a gym trainer showed me how and i think she gone thru hell and came back

diet - zero carbo and no fat diet. she only eats home cooked vegetables then she did running on the treadmill. and she of course took supplements.. some health protein drink and thats it!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。