Thread: Transport to Malacca

Default Transport to Malacca

Hi, just like to know if anyone knows anyone with a covered pickup who does regular trips to Melacca. I have loads of stuff to send over, but it will cost too much to either get a malaysian transport company to do it or to rent a van or pickup.
    Got a budget of about $100 -$150 so thought the best is to get hold of someone who will be driving in empty so can tompang. Anyway, thanks for reading all the same.
    Wasn't sure if this is an appropriate topic to post here, so if it isn't, admins please feel free to reroute or delete it altogether.

Default Re: Transport to melacca

Nobody got lobang?

upz this thread so ppl can see.
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

Quote Originally Posted by MDZ2
    Hi, just like to know if anyone knows anyone with a covered pickup who does regular trips to Melacca. I have loads of stuff to send over, but it will cost too much to either get a malaysian transport company to do it or to rent a van or pickup.
    Got a budget of about $100 -$150 so thought the best is to get hold of someone who will be driving in empty so can tompang. Anyway, thanks for reading all the same.
    Wasn't sure if this is an appropriate topic to post here, so if it isn't, admins please feel free to reroute or delete it altogether.
    dun think u can do that...

cos from my understanding, even if u have a van and u can't drive into malaysia unless u have a pass or something from malaysia. You need a company in malaysia for the application.

besides that you are sending things in, they will most probably check and u have to be taxed... u prepared for it?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: Transport to Malacca

The taxation rules have relaxed somewhat even for electronic goods. I don't think they tax for used goods.