Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Soo Kee Fashion Show

Default Re: Soo Kee Fashion Show

those @ the front of the catwalk path were often blocked by selfish photographers who actually ran in front of the model's face & flashed her directly. really inconsiderate.

anyway i loved this model the most.

she was really shy in front of all the cameras!! haha she's damn adorable. sorry for e poor shot though.
    Last edited by renegade150; 25th September 2006 at 01:51 AM.

Tell me about it...

there were some who actually used ladders rite at the front of the stage...

My girlfren who was waiting for me patiently actually took some shots of those inconsiderate shooters... I'll post some up later when I get them from her...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Your image seem quite low noise even though it was taken at ISO800 (Read from your exif). It appears that the Konica Minolta 5D iso performance is very good. I beginning to think that the Canon DSLR produces higher noise than yours at the same iso setting.

Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    Really wish there were some security guard or so for photographers control yesterday

Saw quite some new face photographers joining to shoot the show yesterday. But some really take it like a personal TFCD or paid shot, even want to direct the models to stand on another stand

Also if other people blocking the photographer, that doesn't mean that the photographer should go and join the gang and further blocking other photographers and the model walk way Really bring the photographers name sink lower

Kudo to the models though for maintaining the good smile though out the show.

Quote Originally Posted by canongrapherL View Post
    Your image seem quite low noise even though it was taken at ISO800 (Read from your exif). It appears that the Konica Minolta 5D iso performance is very good. I beginning to think that the Canon DSLR produces higher noise than yours at the same iso setting.
    Not really , first time trying the the noise ninja, I thought it has become too smooth, need time to learn on how to use it properly, the noise was actually quite high.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    Not really , first time trying the the noise ninja, I thought it has become too smooth, need time to learn on how to use it properly, the noise was actually quite high.
    canon still the no 1 in noise control
    not too bad actually the noise for km5d at iso 800 still acceptable unless the shot is under ..noise will be an issue then...
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    canon still the no 1 in noise control
    not too bad actually the noise for km5d at iso 800 still acceptable unless the shot is under ..noise will be an issue then...
    Given the price and the feature of KM 5D, what more can I ask for.

yup it's acceptable at ISO800, but coupling with Noise Ninja seem to be even better

Bro, think I can start shooting more ISO800 photos soon
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Hmmmmm...

I actually got a PM from one of those ladder shooters warning me with legal action of defamation if I actually posted pictures which may identify them.... Hmmmm

Was that a threat?

The ladder users right at the front was part of the problem but there were lots of other users who were very inconsiderate and they actually moved to the front and almost blocked the way of the models when they were doing the catwalk. And those were the ones whom I am actually targetting in this thread.

Mebbe the organisers could have some form of barricades for the sides to ensure that ppl do not over-step such lines...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Hmmmmm...

I actually got a PM from one of those ladder shooters warning me with legal action of defamation if I actually posted pictures which may identify them.... Hmmmm

Was that a threat?

The ladder users right at the front was part of the problem but there were lots of other users who were very inconsiderate and they actually moved to the front and almost blocked the way of the models when they were doing the catwalk. And those were the ones whom I am actually targetting in this thread.

Mebbe the organisers could have some form of barricades for the sides to ensure that ppl do not over-step such lines...
    So fierce and serious huh? Those punks threaten you??
    Think i know who you talking about.
    Just ignore those fools.

Quote Originally Posted by rickygck View Post
    Just ignore those fools.
    Well.. a second PM came back after I asked what kind of lawsuit is he talking about....

I guess all those at the event would know who they are... I dun even HAVE to mention anything now. Anyway... for the person who is so persistent in bugging me.. Read the post above carefully... I was trying to reply mr renegade150.

Those were the inconsiderate shooters.

I mentioned about the ladder shooters as another statement. READ...
    Last edited by zac08; 25th September 2006 at 12:31 PM.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Muahahah.......Ladder Gang going to upgrade to Lawsuit gang now?

Quote Originally Posted by rickygck View Post
    Just ignore those fools.
    just one black sheep lah... not all like that one...

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    Muahahah.......Ladder Gang going to upgrade to Lawsuit gang now?
    Yeah lor... something new to me man... I could be the first one...

Just because I made some comments... Hmmmm

next time, everything also cannot say liao...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

don't worry say can say but have to be more tactful. I know of a friend who ganna civil lawsuit for what may seem like a minor thing...believe it or not. Anyway take precaution, this is an open forum and we don't know who the other party could be. Maybe the fellow is a young lawyer? PM's relative? I won't take the risk. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesmun18 View Post
    just one black sheep lah... not all like that one...
    I agreed. But that day i saw quite a few ladder man. Aiyah heard someone here is lawyer one. I better dun play play. Am very a poor person, where got money for lawsuit! I better shut up already.

PHOTOGRAPHER PEACE!!

Quote Originally Posted by renegade150 View Post
    those @ the front of the catwalk path were often blocked by selfish photographers who actually ran in front of the model's face & flashed her directly. really inconsiderate.

anyway i loved this model the most.

she was really shy in front of all the cameras!! haha she's damn adorable. sorry for e poor shot though.
    Bro!

Nice shot!

Sigh, the first day very bad...

Do not post pictures. It is a public place and anyone can use watever they want or block whoever they may have intentionally or unintentionally done so.

It is NOT a criminal offence and so there is no right to defame anyone. If you are prepared to fork out money and risk your wonderful life for some law suits, go ahead. Otherwise I advise you to be reserve in your opinions for your own good.

My ex-classmate is a lawyer and some poor soul who got into a squabble with him some years back ended having to pay $65,000 to end the bitter episode. If you have money or free lawyer, go ahead. Otherwise be aware that there are lot of people outside (with authority or money) that shouldnt be offended unless you are sure that you are up to the game.

Just let it pass...

Hmmmmm...

Was that a threat?

Last edited by canongrapherL; 25th September 2006 at 06:32 PM.

Hmmmmm...

Was that a threat?

Why that ladder user so particular about posting their pic? What did he do with the ladder??? I thought all those using ladder had gave way to those photogs without ladder?

I was on a ladder too, but at the side. And I was still blocked by no ladder users who do not understand the emcee's instruction of not standing on the blue area ...
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

here are some of my shots... are photographers allowed to stand on the blue carpet actually, most were steping on the front of it actually haha.

There are more of it in my online album. peas
    Last edited by knpan; 25th September 2006 at 07:07 PM.

vince123123
    Guests

Have to mention leh, I wasn't there,

So who pm you and threaten you? heheheh

Well.. a second PM came back after I asked what kind of lawsuit is he talking about....

I guess all those at the event would know who they are... I dun even HAVE to mention anything now. Anyway... for the person who is so persistent in bugging me.. Read the post above carefully... I was trying to reply mr renegade150.

Those were the inconsiderate shooters.

I mentioned about the ladder shooters as another statement. READ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast