Thread: Waterworks

Default Waterworks

Hi All,

I captured this with my point and shoot in an aquapac... didn't want to get my SLR wet la

I think it's the best damn budget invention for water bound photography ever!

Default Re: Waterworks

It looks under to me.....

And I would prefer seeing more of his face.

I'm actually very annoyed that the columns on the right are tilted... but then again who am I to comment on my own pic!

Huh? if you cant comment on your own pic, who can?

Quote Originally Posted by sejok
    I'm actually very annoyed that the columns on the right are tilted... but then again who am I to comment on my own pic!

Quote Originally Posted by sejok
    you're your harshest critic, my friend
    ((=

one question about the aquapac: does it screw up the quality? the picture looks kind of smudged and blurry to me.
    www.colouredshots.com
    Kodak film disposable camera

Quote Originally Posted by antacid
    one question about the aquapac: does it screw up the quality? the picture looks kind of smudged and blurry to me.
    well it depends... short answer is that it can when using ur point and shoot u need to make sure that

a) the plastic is pressed against the lens. I think there might have been a slight gap or air bubble which would explain the blur at the bottom of the Pic.

b) also you need to make sure that there are no droplets of water in front of the lens - otherwise u can get a smudge on the picture... I think I get about 20-40% of photos looking the way I want them... so not bad for a S$40 solution... the plastic housing for cameras can cost upward of $400!!!

I've been snorkling with it etc and it's worked fine so I'm quite happy

The rising water column from the boy's hand is interesting. However, as mentioned in the earlier post, it appears underexposed. Would have preferred the boy to be facing into the centre instead of out of the pic too.