Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: Let's organise some outings

  1. #21

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Originally posted by jeffgoh
    Willy,

    How abt the malaysia safari?? CNY coming liao u know?
    Jeff u wanna go? I dun mind a 3-day city tour to shoot some buildings and pple. Can set off on CNY eve...

  3. #23

    Default

    Originally posted by pker88


    from the end of the ECP at fort road
    they is a place can camp there and take good esp
    and city view
    hehe clear area
    but u need to have a bike or know the way there
    dont go alone no lamppost one

    wow hihi maddog
    u got a cute meow pic there nice color heee
    wat cam u using? canon?

    http://maddog.clubsnap.org/gallery/v...=Nature&id=aaa
    i'm using oly 2100uz.

  4. #24

    Default

    i was just passing by ecp last nite and felt like taking the skyline. only problem now is the cloudy skies which actually might not be a problem after all if u like the effect and also the rain.

  5. #25

    Default

    Thinking of skyline shoot this week..

    Add on your name if you are interested and indicate if you are driving... Note... the place needs a car to drive in.. so please try to get a car...

    Time will be likely Tue/Wed 28/29
    This will depend on weather.. will confirm by noon on that day. Check back on the thread!

    1. willyfoo (driving)
    2. violett
    3. kanekoichi
    4. kanekoichi's friend
    5. Wolfgang
    6. Larry
    7. nEkOgOtCh
    Last edited by willyfoo; 26th January 2003 at 02:15 AM.

  6. #26

    Default

    1. willyfoo (driving)
    2. violett
    3. kanekoichi
    4. kanekoichi's friend
    5. Wolfgang
    6. Larry
    7. nEkOgOtCh
    8. maddog

    btw where do u intend to shoot?

  7. #27

    Default

    Originally posted by maddog
    btw where do u intend to shoot?
    The huge empty grass patch below the sheares bridge..

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by willyfoo
    Time will be likely Tue/Wed 28/29
    This will depend on weather.. will confirm by noon on that day. Check back on the thread!
    willy, Wed is SEED leh. can make it tuesday?

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Originally posted by willyfoo

    The huge empty grass patch below the sheares bridge..
    if no car how to get there? newbie nightshot person can join?

  10. #30

    Default

    Originally posted by kristlbel


    if no car how to get there? newbie nightshot person can join?
    Walk there lor....
    go from Marina Square or from Marina South.

    But the best is a transport there!

  11. #31

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike


    Walk there lor....
    go from Marina Square or from Marina South.

    But the best is a transport there!
    Marina Square can meh? Must walk one big round.
    Marina South would be better right? Maybe those without transport can meet at MarinaSouth MRT there say 6.30pm.

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Originally posted by maddog


    Marina Square can meh? Must walk one big round.
    Marina South would be better right? Maybe those without transport can meet at MarinaSouth MRT there say 6.30pm.
    is this confirmed for tues?

  13. #33

    Default

    Originally posted by maddog


    Marina Square can meh? Must walk one big round.
    Marina South would be better right? Maybe those without transport can meet at MarinaSouth MRT there say 6.30pm.
    actually in term of distance, they are abt the same... but that is seen from the map......
    hheheheeee

  14. #34

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    actually in term of distance, they are abt the same... but that is seen from the map......
    hheheheeee
    yah u r right. shortest distance between two points is a straight line. hehehhe.. wonder if there are any sharks.

  15. #35

    Default

    Willy, please count me on for local events.
    Many Thanks!
    Simone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •