Thread: Most Overrated Games

gamefreak136
    Guests

Default Most Overrated Games

I'd have to go with these 3 games (They're all pretty good games, it's just that the noted issues I had really put me off):

Metroid Prime - Too much backtracking, really dull, lifeless world, and a real lack of innovation.

Ninja Gaiden - Too much trial and error gameplay, a broken save system (saving anywhere should be an option), and derivative

gameplay.

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind - Bland world, broken combat system, and too much reading.

GameZone

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: Most Overrated Games

Shucks, wish I had the time to play games like yrs ago.

vince123123
    Guests

Shucks, wish I had the time to play games like yrs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by gamefreak136 View Post
    I'd have to go with these 3 games (They're all pretty good games, it's just that the noted issues I had really put me off):

Metroid Prime - Too much backtracking, really dull, lifeless world, and a real lack of innovation.

Ninja Gaiden - Too much trial and error gameplay, a broken save system (saving anywhere should be an option), and derivative

gameplay.

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind - Bland world, broken combat system, and too much reading.

GameZone
    Try Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall, break ur mouse, break ur keyboard completing... Morrowind is not bad, can pump ur charac till GOD mode... Lastly, Elder Scroll 4: Oblivion, nice HDR too!! Full of graphics, bought it to test out my graphics card but havent complete yet...
    My Collection of 不起眼的 Photos
    Proud Owner of Canon 400D

Quote Originally Posted by gamefreak136 View Post

gameplay.

GameZone
    I agree with Ninjia Gaiden. It also take 2 damn long to try and complete that game.

ninja gaiden is not that bad la...but yea i agree abt their saving system, it makes the game dam hard to complete...

But the thing is, since the days when the game is out on nintendo game boy[that is like more than 10yrs ago], it has been a "tradition" for the game to be dam hard to play...that is the challenge of the game..

but then again, there is always cheat codes available to make ur life a wee bit easier..and i do use them sometimes [or rather everytime]..
    Last edited by kcuf2; 24th September 2006 at 04:52 PM.
    09 Oct 09 officially marks the date I become a canon convert.