Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Brazillian model, anyone?

  1. #21

    Default Re: Brazillian xxxxxxx, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reliance
    Zoe Tay's "I swallow" advert is another example.
    I knew someone would bring this up!

    There are many, many euphemisms floating around that describe various sexual acts or objects. In this case, the usage of the word "creampie" may not exactly have suited the intentions of clikmodels.

    All this discussion is pretty much off topic and a disservice to the thread starter who is offering a service, so let's get back on topic here.

    BTW, regardless of the constraints on photographers, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the fact that Tatiane is incredibly beautiful and photogenic. Being a face for Moschino (Brazil nonetheless!) is not exactly run-of-the-mill qualifications.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Brazillian Creampie, anyone?

    lighten up guys, even zoe swallows, when will CS grow up? imagine if the OP had also stated that snowballs and icecream will be served and free vouchers for facials will be given to the first five that sign up...does it make CS a pornsite now?

  3. #23

    Default Re: Brazillian Creampie, anyone?

    1. Tuck Loong
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    * hey clik, if you are the booker from the agency I think she is with, please send me her com card? Let me know if u need any assistance. Will support your models.

  4. #24

    Talking Re: Brazillian model, anyone?

    Hi Happy Snappers, ClubSnap Moderators and Administrators,

    Sorry to cause this brew of controversy. Believe you me i was blissfully unaware of the many perverse permutations or insinuations the word 'Creampie' suggests.

    How 2 seemingly innocuous nouns became so irrevocably entwined in the twist of depravity and porn alludes me.

    Alas, i must admit purveyors of the "dark-side" do have their way around adulterating the most innocent or endearing charms of the adorable.

    No matter, a formal apology must be made to the moderators at ClubSnap and to those of you happy snappers who have been so offended by the advent of this aforementioned word on our cherished and most esteemed ClubSnap forum.

    A big sorry, i say to everyone. Please accept my sincere apology.

    i hope we could close this most unfortunate episode and see the word for the meaning in all purposes for which the author had originally intended.

    However should any more members (or our well-regarded ClubSnap moderator who is reading this thread) find the word distasteful or offensive for such distinguished a forum as our beloved ClubSnap, ClikModels will voluntarily remove the word or thread as the administrators so see fit. As such, we want nothing more than to be a reponsible forum member. Thank you.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Brazillian model, anyone?

    Is CS a puritanic website?

    I had no idea what creampie meant. But now, I realise that the gahmen is asking you to bake this type of pie all the time in order to reach the 2.4 kid that they wan u to have. So I guess it is in line with what you country expect you to do ! Be patriotic

    Now, This blablabla is fine but what about the shoot?

    Anybody interested?

    PS : I also think that 10/1 ratio is madness. You will only hear : "please look here", "no look here", "hey! look at me",.....
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Brazillian model, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Loupisk
    Is CS a puritanic website?

    I had no idea what creampie meant. But now, I realise that the gahmen is asking you to bake this type of pie all the time in order to reach the 2.4 kid that they wan u to have. So I guess it is in line with what you country expect you to do ! Be patriotic

    Now, This blablabla is fine but what about the shoot?

    Anybody interested?

    PS : I also think that 10/1 ratio is madness. You will only hear : "please look here", "no look here", "hey! look at me",.....

    hahahahaha!!!!!


    u mean still got people fight to say? i thot most people will just give up and shoot without saying anything liao

  7. #27

    Default Re: Brazillian model, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong
    hahahahaha!!!!!


    u mean still got people fight to say? i thot most people will just give up and shoot without saying anything liao

    No lar current rage is a battery power red flashing light - switch it on when you want attention. Remember red flash not just a red lght. Or you might some day be visited by Spore's version of Croket & Tubs when the light is on.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    611

    Default Re: Brazillian model, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by clikmodels
    Hi Happy Snappers, ClubSnap Moderators and Administrators,

    Sorry to cause this brew of controversy. Believe you me i was blissfully unaware of the many perverse permutations or insinuations the word 'Creampie' suggests.

    How 2 seemingly innocuous nouns became so irrevocably entwined in the twist of depravity and porn alludes me.

    Alas, i must admit purveyors of the "dark-side" do have their way around adulterating the most innocent or endearing charms of the adorable.

    No matter, a formal apology must be made to the moderators at ClubSnap and to those of you happy snappers who have been so offended by the advent of this aforementioned word on our cherished and most esteemed ClubSnap forum.

    A big sorry, i say to everyone. Please accept my sincere apology.

    i hope we could close this most unfortunate episode and see the word for the meaning in all purposes for which the author had originally intended.

    However should any more members (or our well-regarded ClubSnap moderator who is reading this thread) find the word distasteful or offensive for such distinguished a forum as our beloved ClubSnap, ClikModels will voluntarily remove the word or thread as the administrators so see fit. As such, we want nothing more than to be a reponsible forum member. Thank you.
    Ay, it's just informin ya what some ppl might think of the thread. There's nothing wrong actually. An analogy: It's like informing your friend privately his jeans were unzipped..

  9. #29

    Default Brazillian model, anyone?

    Notice the offending word has been removed.

    Good.

    Just because some of you are ignorant doesn't mean the word isn't offensive to others and/or the word doesn't exist.

  10. #30

    Smile Re: Brazillian model, anyone?

    Hey, thanks u'all happy snappers for your kind words.

    i am much touched and sincerely encouraged.

    A big HUGZ to all who r not so homophobic

    The Shoot will go on regardless. i'm glad we can move on from the semantics.

    And lest i forget, thank you moderator too for your kind intervention to assist in changing the controversial word.

    So happy snappers, i look forward to seeing all of U enjoy the photo session with Tatiane this Sunday morning.

    i've got 4 firm reservations already, i hope just a few more of U will show up and shore up some support for lovely Tatiane.

    On behalf of our dame, i bid all thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reliance
    Notice the offending word has been removed.

    Good.

    Just because some of you are ignorant doesn't mean the word isn't offensive to others and/or the word doesn't exist.

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    611

    Default Re: Brazillian model, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by clikmodels
    Hey, thanks u'all happy snappers for your kind words.

    i am much touched and sincerely encouraged.

    A big HUGZ to all who r not so homophobic

    The Shoot will go on regardless. i'm glad we can move on from the semantics.

    And lest i forget, thank you moderator too for your kind intervention to assist in changing the controversial word.

    So happy snappers, i look forward to seeing all of U enjoy the photo session with Tatiane this Sunday morning.

    i've got 4 firm reservations already, i hope just a few more of U will show up and shore up some support for lovely Tatiane.

    On behalf of our dame, i bid all thank you.
    Well, hope the shoot went well!

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Brazillian model, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by clikmodels


    Hi happy snappers. In keeping with the Clubsnap spirit of providing fellow forum users with more choices and greater opportunity to photograph good models from around the world, this week, ClikModels would like to present to you bubbly and vivacious Tatiane from Brazil.

    Only 17, Tatiane has already been modeling professionally for 2 years. She’s a born natural in front of the camera and loves to pose. Tatiane is also a regular face for Moschino in Brazil and is a much sought-after teen model for U.S. teenage magazines and cosmetic brands.

    Here in sunny Singapore for a short sabbatical from her North American agency, Tatiane would like to find out more about our local fashion photography scene and make new friends. So are you guys and gals ready to show her our warm Singaporean hospitality?


    Session details:
    This outdoor photography session is open to all Clubsnappers.
    Maximum number of participants is limited to 10.
    Date: Sunday, 24 September 2006, 8.00am to 11.00am
    Venue: To be announced to confirmed participants
    Fee: A flat rate of S$60 applies.


    To register your interest for the above session, simply reach us via email: clikmodels@yahoo.com
    Thank you.
    Hope this can help to put your thread back on track.

    Upzz for you .
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  13. #33

    Default Re: Brazillian model, anyone?

    Thanks yqt,

    The shoot is still on for this Sunday morning. Just a day away.

    Places are still available if anyone's still interested.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Brazillian model, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by clikmodels View Post
    Thanks yqt,

    The shoot is still on for this Sunday morning. Just a day away.

    Places are still available if anyone's still interested.
    How did the shoot go? Hope it went well.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •