Thread: What your battery says ...

Talking What your battery says ...

Sharing with you some shots I took just a while ago

Pardon the slight misalignment, also the noise I'm not able to use my external flash as I don't have extra batts hehe while built-in flash don't fire with MF lens attached to cam.

C & Cs are welcome

Default Re: What your battery says ...

don't get wht u r trying to express...

guess trying to show all the surface of sanyo AA batt...
    helping sanyo to promote

hehe, nothing really to express and not promoting sanyo as well, i'm only practicing manual focusing and see if i can focus well in close proximity thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jpgutierrez18
    hehe, nothing really to express and not promoting sanyo as well, i'm only practicing manual focusing and see if i can focus well in close proximity thanks guys.
    if u make into a GIF would be kool...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Anything else more interesting?

You're showing different sides of a battery. You could just grab one shot and show the message, instead of using shallow DoF, taking 4 shots.

Try something more interesting.

This is exactly what I do to test for back or front focusing.

Quote Originally Posted by felixker
    Anything else more interesting?

You're showing different sides of a battery. You could just grab one shot and show the message, instead of using shallow DoF, taking 4 shots.

Try something more interesting.
    i have a shot of this too using F22 i think but wouldn't it be more boring? also, i can't think on how to make batteries' photo interesting sorry for that but still thanks for the input and if you can show in photo how to make it more interesting it would surely help a n00b like me .

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    if u make into a GIF would be kool...
    this is a nice idea, thanks DCA, will try it out later.

Quote Originally Posted by jpgutierrez18
    this is a nice idea, thanks DCA, will try it out later.
    another idea for you to try is, since u using a tripod, and u going to make a GIF, with 4 shots will look kinda boring...

so to create a 'moving' scene, u do about 24 to 30 shots, from the furthest to nearest (your 1st pic to last) maybe u could even include beyond, then u take incremental, 1 shot by 1 shot, and u will have a nicer GIF movie, to make it better, u just have to add the same set and then reverse the order. Will look like back & forth...

after that, you could try rotation... on turntable. then will seem like going in circle.
    Last edited by Del_CtrlnoAlt; 18th September 2006 at 01:54 PM.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    another idea for you to try is, since u using a tripod, and u going to make a GIF, with 4 shots will look kinda boring...

so to create a 'moving' scene, u do about 24 to 30 shots, from the furthest to nearest (your 1st pic to last) maybe u could even include beyond, then u take incremental, 1 shot by 1 shot, and u will have a nicer GIF movie, to make it better, u just have to add the same set and then reverse the order. Will look like back & forth...

after that, you could try rotation... on turntable. then will seem like going in circle.
    Seems like a flash movie and then it won't be a photo already same goes for the GIF hehe. Good idea about the incremental focus technique to make the transition smooth but I don't have the luxury of time to do that too bad. Thanks for another creative input, will keep that in mind.