View Poll Results: How would you like to go?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Taking a bullet for your significant other

12 15.00%
  • Die defending Singapore/home/family

6 7.50%
  • Getting killed in a road accident

3 3.75%
  • Going in your sleep/Old age

39 48.75%
  • Suicide

5 6.25%
  • Martyr for your religion

6 7.50%
  • Cardiac arrest at a party

2 2.50%
  • Killed in a world championship match(assume you're a world class fighter)

7 8.75%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How would you like to go?

Default How would you like to go?

Just a little psychology test I came up with to see how CSers think and what they're like. So, how would you like to go?

Cheesecake-->Heh you were faster then the poll! Ok feel free to add your last meal also.
    Last edited by Stoned; 15th September 2006 at 08:41 AM.
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

Default Re: How would you like to go?

2 soft boiled eggs plus 2 toast with kaya and gu you washed down with a cuppa kopi pls.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Eitehr old age or dying by saving someone i love? (the bullet option)
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

go where?

Go heaven, i wan to burn together some reflectors, light tent, etc... cos u got abundance of ambient light... no need to burn flash, thanks...

If go to hell... i'll get a nuke and bring everyone along with me...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

i dun want to die

I like how no ones voted for dying for their country, Singapore are screwed if there is a war, no one wants to fight!

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion
    I like how no ones voted for dying for their country, Singapore are screwed if there is a war, no one wants to fight!
    when it comes to the crunch, u'll see.

but tis is jus a poll on how u want to die. the 'ideal' way to go.

circumstances forces u to lay down ur life for ur country, right? if the country is really threatened... ... ... we'll see.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    when it comes to the crunch, u'll see.

but tis is jus a poll on how u want to die. the 'ideal' way to go.

circumstances forces u to lay down ur life for ur country, right? if the country is really threatened... ... ... we'll see.
    Fair enough, didnt really think of it that way

As mentioned the ideal way and the last option way is different...

Well, to me, I will not hesistate to fight and die for the country or my loved ones... But I rather go quietly in my sleep...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    i dun want to die
    everyone will die, sooner or later, u just need to prepare for it

Hi.

It takes more courage to live than to die ...

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    everyone will die, sooner or later, u just need to prepare for it
    prepare... but how? go block a bullet or get beaten to death before you die of illness/old age? (since this poll is about how you want to die)

Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ
    prepare... but how? go block a bullet or get beaten to death before you die of illness/old age? (since this poll is about how you want to die)
    read up and understand the process of dying, so u wont fear when its time...

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion
    No, it just means we are smart enough to fight for our country, survive, win the war and reap the rewards...
    "Photography is an austere and blazing poetry of the real" -Ansel Adams

Blog Entries

road accident, i think i am worth more if i died that way

Quote Originally Posted by satay16
    i would say road accident. not that i want a car to crash onto me now, but if grim reaper suddenly appeared in front of me and said:"you need to die now. here are your options.", i would take car accident, somehow, i find being killed by a car is pretty cool.

my next choice you be suicide, but that's if something bad happened to my family. my way of commiting suicide would be jumping off a flat. preferred time of jump would be 5pm, early evenings always brings out the taste of suicide. the place would be my previous house at Ang Mo Kio HDB, and i would jump from the rooftop, breaking any locks if neccesary. since i find the last 2 years of formal schooling the best time in my life, i would want to dress in my sch uniform for the jump, carrying a sch bag to signify my passion for physical knowledge. money in my bank account will be divided into 100dollars and given to people who have helped me in my life as a token. my entire collection of physics books will be packed nicely and dropped of at my school's library with a note. my camera gear(not much) would be given to a few friendly minoltian CSers. once all these are done, i will proceed to the jump. to prevent me from surviving the jump, i would not just jump of the roof, but rather, slowly topple my body forward to allow my head to hit the ground first. however, what i fear most would be an unsuccesful suicide or a painful landing before death, so to be ensured, i would drink 10ml of sodium cyanide first then immediately topple away from the roof. since sodium cyanide is not available in singapore, i will get them from US, and sumggle it to singapore by storing it in a thermoflask and put it in a checkin lugguage. it should remain undected as i will be only buying 10-20ml, more than enough to ensure death. so after sallowing cyanide, i will just topple over the roof, and hopefully die before i reached the cold hard floor.
    Wow, you've really thought this one through.

Does anyone else here think that by voting your tempting fate, or is that just me?
    Last edited by wildstallion; 15th September 2006 at 08:23 PM.

i would say road accident. not that i want a car to crash onto me now, but if grim reaper suddenly appeared in front of me and said:"you need to die now. here are your options.", i would take car accident, somehow, i find being killed by a car is pretty cool.

my next choice you be suicide, but that's if something bad happened to my family. my way of commiting suicide would be jumping off a flat. preferred time of jump would be 5pm, early evenings always brings out the taste of suicide. the place would be my previous house at Ang Mo Kio HDB, and i would jump from the rooftop, breaking any locks if neccesary. since i find the last 2 years of formal schooling the best time in my life, i would want to dress in my sch uniform for the jump, carrying a sch bag to signify my passion for physical knowledge. money in my bank account will be divided into 100dollars and given to people who have helped me in my life as a token. my entire collection of physics books will be packed nicely and dropped of at my school's library with a note. my camera gear(not much) would be given to a few friendly minoltian CSers. once all these are done, i will proceed to the jump. to prevent me from surviving the jump, i would not just jump of the roof, but rather, slowly topple my body forward to allow my head to hit the ground first. however, what i fear most would be an unsuccesful suicide or a painful landing before death, so to be ensured, i would drink 10ml of sodium cyanide first then immediately topple away from the roof. since sodium cyanide is not available in singapore, i will get them from US, and sumggle it to singapore by storing it in a thermoflask and put it in a checkin lugguage. it should remain undected as i will be only buying 10-20ml, more than enough to ensure death. so after sallowing cyanide, i will just topple over the roof, and hopefully die before i reached the cold hard floor.
    a sudden pain from the cyanide ... lots of puke in mid air (dirtying all the clothes hanging out to dry/spilling all over the plants at the corridor depending on which side you fall off) ... left with half your consciousness and then a painful crash into the concrete, brain splurting all over+puke+blood ... you'll make alot of people unhappy you know, especially the aunty/uncle who comes by every day to clean up the neighbourhood

Die defending Singapore/home/family

Especially for my family...

Although going in my sleep is a quicker though less exciting way to end it.

0.1-0.2ml of sodium cyanide might cause convulsions. i dun want that to happen. that's the reason why i would drink 10ml to ensure death. however, i want to die in the middle of the fall. i want to feel what it's like to have no gravity just before i die. i do not want to feel to cold floor. but if my timing is out, it just shows that i am just cursed even at death.
    very clever, very selfish at the same time, can't you spare a thought for others even when you have to die? at least don't forget to leave behind $100 for the person who is going to clean up the mess you make ... and wear a shirt with 4 digits

I would like to go as per the thread originators nick.
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast