Thread: newbiee

Default newbiee

hi... is there any pro out there ever shoot for malay wedding/nikah @ROM?.... normally what is the charges like. im actually was offered to shoot for a friend's nikah @rom but not really sure what is the normal charges like.... askin for 2 rolls of photo. how much should i charge? with develop/ whithout develop..... really need som advice.

Default newbiee

hi... is there any pro out there ever shoot for malay wedding/nikah @ROM?.... normally what is the charges like. im actually was offered to shoot for a friend's nikah @rom but not really sure what is the normal charges like.... askin for 2 rolls of photo. how much should i charge? with develop/ whithout develop..... really need som advice.

Default Re: newbiee

Threads merged. Please refrain from starting multiple threads in different forums on the same topic.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

By the way, if you are newbie like you claimed, then you probably have to adjust your charges accordingly for your photography services. Another factor to consider is, since you are shooting for your friend and this is not really your profession, you may not want to base your charges on the "normal" pro rates.

More importantly, unless you are 100% confident in doing the job well, you might even want to consider declining the request to be the main photographer for your friend's wedding.

If your friend does not care much about the quality of the photos, then he/she probably would not care to pay much. If quality is important and your friend is willing to pay pro rates, then he/she should be better of hiring a professional photographer.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

u probly right.... that is y im askin for pros opinion, friend offering me much less than those pros services. i actually doing more to videography for wedding... that is y i need to know those pro rate.As for my video services im doing it with my pro buddy for wedding.... feel a little paisey le if ask frm my pro buddy.