Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45

Thread: Siberian Husky Found

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Hmm might ask my sister if she can keep another dog. But then the golden retriever seems to be a handful already.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    I'm a Llama!
    Posts
    4,751

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Might want to check to see if it's chipped.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    try petbak.com

    it is a local site that keeps track of lost dogs.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Quote Originally Posted by Keng Yong
    Can try Action for Singapore Dogs too instead of SPCA, if owner can't be located.

    http://www.asdsingapore.com/
    dont mean to be spoilsport but ive had bad experiences with asd. ricky my arse! enough said...


    but yeah... lovely dog but she looked too stiff. hope she reunion with her owner soon cheers
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    85

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    dont mean to be spoilsport but ive had bad experiences with asd. ricky my arse! enough said...


    but yeah... lovely dog but she looked too stiff. hope she reunion with her owner soon cheers
    I'm sure you have had bad experience with him for your case when you wrote that.

    Anyway give and take lah. The suggestion was intended for the good of the dog. Some hope for her vs no hope is better.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Quote Originally Posted by Keng Yong
    I'm sure you have had bad experience with him for your case when you wrote that.

    Anyway give and take lah. The suggestion was intended for the good of the dog. Some hope for her vs no hope is better.
    i was a rescuer for a stray dog and this ricky guy did something inhuman to me, my family and the dog. i'm not even allowed to know where the poor dog gone to , simply becos im ordered to.

    i cant deny that asd has many good 'stocks' but i think they are definitely unethical. but i guess there's no harm letting them handle since their market network seems good and pretty 'professional'.

    trust me, this dog will be wanted by them as it's a pure breed. no pun intended and i've state nothing but the truth, not peppered by anything else.

    i think i said enough before some asd supporters bombard me. my apologies if i've made anyone uncomfortable but i'm just stating facts. yeah .. some hope is better than no hope i guess.
    Last edited by furrycake; 15th September 2006 at 02:22 PM.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  7. #27
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i was a rescuer for a stray dog and this ricky guy did something inhuman to me, my family and the dog. i'm not even allowed to know where the poor dog gone to , simply becos im ordered to.

    i cant deny that asd has many good 'stocks' but i think they are definitely unethical. but i guess there's no harm letting them handle since their market network seems good and pretty 'professional'.

    trust me, this dog will be wanted by them as it's a pure breed. no pun intended and i've state nothing but the truth, not peppered by anything else.

    i think i said enough before some asd supporters bombard me. my apologies if i've made anyone uncomfortable but i'm just stating facts. yeah .. some hope is better than no hope i guess.
    Eh.. pray tell... what did he actually do
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  8. #28
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    No news today from anyone

    Got a call from a non owner who wanted to take a look at the dog (some Kaypo lady)

    Also got a number of ppl who indicated they like to adopt the dog. Will make a decision next Fri.

    Presently the dog is housed with my friends who has a couple of husky and some running space. Looks very happy there.

    Still I hope it can reunite with its owner.

    Have placed an ad in Classified Ads (FOC) tomorrow and next 2 days

    Cheers


    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i was a rescuer for a stray dog and this ricky guy did something inhuman to me, my family and the dog. i'm not even allowed to know where the poor dog gone to , simply becos im ordered to.

    i cant deny that asd has many good 'stocks' but i think they are definitely unethical. but i guess there's no harm letting them handle since their market network seems good and pretty 'professional'.

    trust me, this dog will be wanted by them as it's a pure breed. no pun intended and i've state nothing but the truth, not peppered by anything else.

    i think i said enough before some asd supporters bombard me. my apologies if i've made anyone uncomfortable but i'm just stating facts. yeah .. some hope is better than no hope i guess.
    Thanks I will take note of it.

    To the others lets move on for the sake of the dog.
    Last edited by chngpe01; 15th September 2006 at 08:44 PM.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    GIVE ME!!!!
    I want!! i mean if u can't find the owner, i can keep for a few days :P
    after a few days then what? the dog goes back to the streets? not a very good idea.

    anyway, i hope the dog finds its rightful owner or finds a responsible new owner.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Go to New Paper or Wanbao or Shinmin???? Hmmm... Recently there are some articles on this guy who keeps Siberian huskies in a air-conditioned bungalow.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui
    after a few days then what? the dog goes back to the streets? not a very good idea.

    anyway, i hope the dog finds its rightful owner or finds a responsible new owner.
    I do want to keep the dog, but mainly i stay in BT panjang area. Such a beautiful dog i am sure the owners are worried about it. I am sure it will find its owner soon.

  12. #32
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    [QUOTE=drakon09]
    Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01
    One of the maintenance guy in my estate found a Siberian Husky at my place today. The details are as follows:

    Location: Cashew Heights Condo, Cashew Road
    Color of Dog: Black/White
    Sex: Female
    Others: No collar, very friendly, obedient and active.

    If you or you know anyone with a Siberian Husky missing in the vicinity of Cashew Road or Bt Panjang Area, please call me at: 67653452

    As I already have 2 other small dogs I would not be able to keep it for more than a week, probably send it to SPCA.

    Thank You

    PE


    Just saw the poster below my block!

    Looks like we stay in the same estate PE!
    Small world eh drakon09, free we can have cuppa at the cafe.

    Cheers

  13. #33
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Hi PE,
    Have you post this to doggie forum or any other local pet portals?

    Hope this beautiful Siberian Husky will find her owner soon.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  14. #34

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Mind if I cross-post this to another forum? Maybe have better luck

  15. #35

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01
    One of the maintenance guy in my estate found a Siberian Husky at my place today. The details are as follows:

    Location: Cashew Heights Condo, Cashew Road
    Color of Dog: Black/White
    Sex: Female
    Others: No collar, very friendly, obedient and active.

    If you or you know anyone with a Siberian Husky missing in the vicinity of Cashew Road or Bt Panjang Area, please call me at: 67653452

    As I already have 2 other small dogs I would not be able to keep it for more than a week, probably send it to SPCA.

    Thank You

    PE


    can foster it till owner is found...
    email me at richardafo@gmail.com

  16. #36

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    ouch man... siberian huskies are not dat suitable for singapore's weather. i just hope it's a genuine case of lost-and-found, and not abandonment by the owner...
    JUst for your Info, Husky are very tough dog in almost all conditions, husky got 2 layers of fur, the inner one have dual function of keeping moisture, heat and cold away from the body. While the outer layer does the job of keeping the wind from penetrating the body.
    Thus Husky can live in Singapore and not necessary in side an aircon room. I have been owning husky for 8 years. The only problem with Husky is that you have to exercise it well and daily grooming is a MUST...

  17. #37
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat76
    Mind if I cross-post this to another forum? Maybe have better luck

    Yes please help spread the word. Thanks

  18. #38
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Hi PE,
    Have you post this to doggie forum or any other local pet portals?

    Hope this beautiful Siberian Husky will find her owner soon.

    Thanks catchlights, I have not I will do it now. Cheers

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ang Sua
    Posts
    70

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    before putting up the dog for adoption or fostering out to unknown person, please be informed that there are lots of such 'kind hearted' people out there who are scrambling to do you a favour by taking the dog from your hands only to have the dogs sold to a third party, on pretext like

    * permanent outstation, can't take care of dog anymore
    * wife give birth, mum refused to have a dog in the house
    * doing a good deed to relocate the dog to a permanent home.

    Of course, these people will want a charge/ang pow/administration fee etc....

    I would suggest that you get the help of the moderator at doogie website to help you. The regulars there know who are the ones and can even give you the name, address and a description of the look.

    This dog is a very expensive pedigree, you would have no problem getting "enquiries to help".

    HTHs
    Last edited by alba; 16th September 2006 at 04:20 PM.

  20. #40
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Re: Siberian Husky Found

    Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01
    I hope to find the owner too.

    A few months back my maid found a Jack Russel stuck between the fence in my estate. My family and I started pasting the found poster within our estate as well as outside at the Bt Panjang blocks. Some students saw the notice and informed the owner who posted the lost poster at another part of Bt Panjang estate(which I did not go). It was indeed a very happy reunion for the dog and owner.
    Poor little Jack Russell, must be a little over weight!
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •