Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thai Massage

Default Re: Thai Massage

Quote Originally Posted by jdredd
    if your colleauge is male. i recommend singapore badminton hall. guillemard road. there is a health spa there. i think its 90 for 1.5 hour massage. got valet parking downstairs.
    100% no hanky panky one. massage is done in a big room with like 20-30 tables..
    its quite an experience for ang mohs. ive taken my clients there sometime.

u go in, change to shorts (they provide). then go for hot tub / cold tub/ jacuzzi/ steam/ shower. when done, go upstairs, air con lounge or cinema. read newspapers or magazine. they will call you in for your massage.

the massage is DAMN BLOODY GOOD. everytime i go confirm fall asleep one. and best of all, after massage, proceed to the restaurant.. got a few local dishes. also very good quality food. typpically is hokkien mee, or mee sua or something, + a dessert. and of course drink what u want. all inclusive in the price.
    May i ask if the service is only for males? Not for females? The free food at the end of it sounds really good ...!

Quote Originally Posted by DT_
    ... that place ... ... makes a ang mo very satisfied...
    Hmm ... I wonder what will happen if I (a female) walk in with a girl friend??

Quote Originally Posted by mau_lovers

well you got to bear with all the eyes of naked mens wrap with towels... that place is rather open concept... anyway not sure if that place is unisex..

Maybe we get Mattlock to do one of his classic there ......
    always the Light, .... always.

May i ask if the service is only for males? Not for females? The free food at the end of it sounds really good ...!
    afraid its men only.. they dont say i tis.. but theres only 1 changing room.. and all the shower facilities etc are open...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12