Thread: Fun Time @ Pasir Ris Beach

Default Fun Time @ Pasir Ris Beach

Please give some comments.

Default Re: Fun Time @ Pasir Ris Beach

hmm dunno about others but for me perhaps it would have been better if the picture was framed with the two people at the left corner. the boy is looking to the right, out of the picture, so perhaps a little space would be more pleasing

my 2 cents,

daniel

hmm dunno about others but for me perhaps it would have been better if the picture was framed with the two people at the left corner. the boy is looking to the right, out of the picture, so perhaps a little space would be more pleasing
    Thanks for your feedback, danstryder. I agree with you, it looks better if the boy is looking into the picture. Never thought of that actually. Anyway the reason for placing the 2 kids at the right is becasue there more things to the right which I cropped away.

Works for me!
    Jus name it(the title):- IGNORED!

Tenhnically, the amount of negative space on the left is somewhat magnified by the position in which the boy is facing. Thus the focus tends to be on the negative space more then the boy initially before shifting down to the boy. However, if the boy was facing left instead of right, i believe you'll have a pretty good, workable shot there. Isolating your subjects can work, but traditionally, you might like to give them a lil "breathing space".

Cheers