Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Evil driver

  1. #1

    Thumbs down Evil driver

    this evil guy on his diesel engine for more than an hour so that his smoke can kill my old grandmother of age 89 years old with heart condition. after unloading my video camera, it reads length of video: 1 hour !



  2. #2

    Default Re: Evil driver

    Thanks for the info ....

    But on a serious hintsight , did you tell the driver or close the window ? Capturing his photo and ranting in here will not save your grandmother.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    I'm a Llama!
    Posts
    4,751

    Default Re: Evil driver

    Ok, that's a weird post...

  4. #4

    Default Re: Evil driver

    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    Thanks for the info ....

    But on a serious hintsight , did you tell the driver or close the window ? Capturing his photo and ranting in here will not save your grandmother.
    look at his gangster face, do u think i dare ? of course i closed the windows, but only after 45mins.

  5. #5
    Senior Member dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Amazon Forest
    Posts
    1,662

    Default Re: Evil driver

    It is very common of for driver on diesel engine to leave it idling for long.

    I don't think he is evil to do that purposely to harm your grandma.

    Instead of taking picture or videos for more than an hour and then post here, why not in 1st place you approach him and feedback your concern?
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    I'm a Llama!
    Posts
    4,751

    Default Re: Evil driver

    If you have some personal problems with the driver of the lorry, I suggest you take it elsewhere. I'm alerting the mods to this thread, it's a bit strange. You shouldn't be showing faces and number plates and throwing around baseless accusations which cannot be substantiated.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Evil driver

    Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    If you have some personal problems with the driver of the lorry, I suggest you take it elsewhere. I'm alerting the mods to this thread, it's a bit strange. You shouldn't be showing faces and number plates and throwing around baseless accusations which cannot be substantiated.
    ok then , delete the post and let us all be bullied by them.

  8. #8
    Senior Member dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Amazon Forest
    Posts
    1,662

    Default Re: Evil driver

    Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    If you have some personal problems with the driver of the lorry, I suggest you take it elsewhere. I'm alerting the mods to this thread, it's a bit strange. You shouldn't be showing faces and number plates and throwing around baseless accusations which cannot be substantiated.
    Agree
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

  9. #9
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Evil driver

    Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    If you have some personal problems with the driver of the lorry, I suggest you take it elsewhere. I'm alerting the mods to this thread, it's a bit strange. You shouldn't be showing faces and number plates and throwing around baseless accusations which cannot be substantiated.


    Everything so weird... even the replies to TS
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Evil driver

    Quote Originally Posted by dominator
    It is very common of for driver on diesel engine to leave it idling for long.

    I don't think he is evil to do that purposely to harm your grandma.

    Instead of taking picture or videos for more than an hour and then post here, why not in 1st place you approach him and feedback your concern?
    common? go ECP / Mt Faber and I think I see more petrol cars with engine on.

    You can actually report him to NEA. It's an offence to allow the engine to run while the vehicle is stationary. There's a lorry driver that does that in my MSCP every morning and I hate that smell of his exhaust choking up the whole place. I didn't report him though.. cos I was (and still am) lazy.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    I'm a Llama!
    Posts
    4,751

    Default Re: Evil driver

    Quote Originally Posted by Static


    Everything so weird... even the replies to TS
    How so? C'mon, don't be so cryptic

  12. #12
    Senior Member dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Amazon Forest
    Posts
    1,662

    Default Re: Evil driver

    Quote Originally Posted by fionaxie
    ok then , delete the post and let us all be bullied by them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Static

    Everything so weird... even the replies to TS
    Ya, what he means by 'let us all be bullied by them' seems like whole family under stress...?

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    common? go ECP / Mt Faber and I think I see more petrol cars with engine on.

    You can actually report him to NEA. It's an offence to allow the engine to run while the vehicle is stationary. There's a lorry driver that does that in my MSCP every morning and I hate that smell of his exhaust choking up the whole place. I didn't report him though.. cos I was (and still am) lazy.
    I am biker and although no smelly but exhaust abit loud nia, imagine I leave my engine on for long under HDB carpark sure kana eggs!
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Evil driver

    u go industrial area even worse, sometimes those big crane exhaust might be facing your door, and when they activate the crane, u can literally feel your body covered in soot...

    anyway, fiona xie... no pic no talk...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Evil driver

    Please note that CS is not a complain ground, nor a punching bag.

    Thread hereby closed.

    Moderator
    Kopitiam

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •