Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1021

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

  1. #921
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    yr next next toy alos coming mah hee
    orhh that one... dunno how's the condition like
    u try before ma.. haha.. now u a better toy without the grip only

  2. #922

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz
    oops, accidentally deleted my post..repost:

    Needed advise from u guys/gals...as u all have known i've got myself the 70-200..hence my current bag cannot fit all my stuff le..which bag do u all recommend to go for?..i prefer shoulder bags but backpacks oso ok as long it doesn't look ninja turtle..

    my current gear includes:
    D70s
    18-70 kit lens (future replacement 28-70)
    90mm tamron
    50mm
    sb600 (future replacment sb800)
    metz 45-ct5 (hammer flash)
    batt pack
    filters (CPL, ND, etc..; not cokin type)
    spare batt.
    spare CF
    some misc. acces.
    12-24 coming soon

    Any bags tat can fit in all nicely?
    get a rover AWII lor

    i can squeeze 5 lenses + 2 bodies + 2 flashes in the bag
    including spare batts..

  3. #923
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    get a rover AWII lor

    i can squeeze 5 lenses + 2 bodies + 2 flashes in the bag
    including spare batts..
    *Note
    This is recommended provided you do not mind getting all your lens body scratched














  4. #924

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Nice meeting you during the fireworks ... Cool D50 .. silver somemore... haaaa
    How come I didn't see a silver D50 when I was there.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #925

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz
    oops, accidentally deleted my post..repost:

    Needed advise from u guys/gals...as u all have known i've got myself the 70-200..hence my current bag cannot fit all my stuff le..which bag do u all recommend to go for?..i prefer shoulder bags but backpacks oso ok as long it doesn't look ninja turtle..

    my current gear includes:
    D70s
    18-70 kit lens (future replacement 28-70)
    90mm tamron
    50mm
    sb600 (future replacment sb800)
    metz 45-ct5 (hammer flash)
    batt pack
    filters (CPL, ND, etc..; not cokin type)
    spare batt.
    spare CF
    some misc. acces.
    12-24 coming soon

    Any bags tat can fit in all nicely?
    umm your 70-200 is 2.8?

    Also, will you be keeping the lens with hoods on?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  6. #926
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    TGIF~ wohoo~ finally weekend is here!!!

  7. #927
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    TGIF~ wohoo~ finally weekend is here!!!
    ON LEAVE!

  8. #928
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    no wonder you were posting at 5am

  9. #929
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Thank you again for all the advise for camera bag.

    Special thanks to GENO..ur option is the cheapest man!

    Will03: have check out the Rover oledi..agree wif alechim..

    CYRN: yes, my 70-200 is f/2.8..if possible i would like to keep it in the bag with the lens mounted onto the cam..can compromise by reversing the hood..

    Anyone uses the Lowepro Stealth Reporter D400AW? Just want to check can a belt be attached to offset some load from the shoulder?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  10. #930
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    no wonder you were posting at 5am
    haha! coz i woke up at 430!

  11. #931
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    no wonder you were posting at 5am
    u didn't mention i oso didn't notice...
    this thread like got 3 shift one...some ppl post in the day, some post in the night, some post past midnight..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  12. #932
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz
    Thank you again for all the advise for camera bag.

    Special thanks to GENO..ur option is the cheapest man!

    Will03: have check out the Rover oledi..agree wif alechim..

    CYRN: yes, my 70-200 is f/2.8..if possible i would like to keep it in the bag with the lens mounted onto the cam..can compromise by reversing the hood..

    Anyone uses the Lowepro Stealth Reporter D400AW? Just want to check can a belt be attached to offset some load from the shoulder?
    actually can fit..just that u need to orgnaise a bit..
    better go CP, test out the bag first before buying..

  13. #933
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    haha! coz i woke up at 430!
    On leave still wake up so early?? Shooting sun rise ar?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  14. #934
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz
    On leave still wake up so early?? Shooting sun rise ar?
    shooting yes, but not sunrise.

  15. #935
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    I used to use Stealth Reporter 400, if I remember behind there're 2 loops where you can use for belt strap or harness strap. But, I tell you if you fill that bag up its going to kill you. The design of this bag is not as firm as those backpack series.

  16. #936
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    hey folks..today sunrise damn beautiful! like an egg yolk!
    too bad I dont have mycamera with me
    Any1 took a shot?

  17. #937
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    shooting yes, but not sunrise.
    so early shoot off?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  18. #938
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    I used to use Stealth Reporter 400, if I remember behind there're 2 loops where you can use for belt strap or harness strap. But, I tell you if you fill that bag up its going to kill you. The design of this bag is not as firm as those backpack series.
    agreed!
    should have 2 bags...1 backpack for lots of gears and 1 should sling for little gear..
    I personally has the rover plus, very big on the top compartment coz can put alot of personal stuffs, bottom actually not much diff from the rover awII
    It is up to u, i wanna have personal stuffs like change of clothes. thats why i got the rover plus. but i sacrificed on the flexibility of carrying lots of gears

  19. #939
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    hey folks..today sunrise damn beautiful! like an egg yolk!
    too bad I dont have mycamera with me
    Any1 took a shot?
    Nope, the sun was not out yet during my trip to the office. No cam with me too.

  20. #940
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz
    so early shoot off?
    secret!

    actually some hickups..so in the end I went sentosa recce for place to shoot instead.

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •