Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44

Thread: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong Island
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye
    where u all had ur comms ball? that time my comms ball was at rasa sentosa.. haha.. not bad the place
    Mine's at Fullerton Hotel

    My batch number: 42/00 Hotel Wing

  2. #22

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    Finally found someone same batch with me. 42/00

    Nice meeting with you all. Still have fresh memories on the drill for the commisioning parade.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong Island
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    Quote Originally Posted by leotitude79
    Finally found someone same batch with me. 42/00

    Nice meeting with you all. Still have fresh memories on the drill for the commisioning parade.
    U r from Air? Mids? Hotel? of Foxtrot?

  4. #24

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    Charlie Wing........

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong Island
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    Quote Originally Posted by leotitude79
    Charlie Wing........
    Oopsss my bad.. haha yeah Charlie wing coz Foxtrot and Delta is 43/01

  6. #26

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    No Problem. Nice meeting you. Maybe we seen each other before. This year is our 5th after I commission. And really meet good friends during the cadet days.

  7. #27
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    Quote Originally Posted by Lmodel
    Oopsss my bad.. haha yeah Charlie wing coz Foxtrot and Delta is 43/01
    i'm from charlie too.. but i am from the 58/04

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong Island
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    Quote Originally Posted by leotitude79
    No Problem. Nice meeting you. Maybe we seen each other before. This year is our 5th after I commission. And really meet good friends during the cadet days.
    True! Looking back really bring back the memories... Never stop complaining when we are going thru but its fun thinking back!

  9. #29

    Talking Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    anyone from 20/95....sheessshhh old heck! LOL

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    203

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    we had our comms ball at copthorne waterfront... woah rasa sentosa! not bad! how much did u guys pay for yourself and ur date?

  11. #31
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    Quote Originally Posted by mingosteen
    we had our comms ball at copthorne waterfront... woah rasa sentosa! not bad! how much did u guys pay for yourself and ur date?
    300 for both i think

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    203

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    woah what a coincidence most from the Charlie Hotel cohort! im from Hotel Wing 62/05... hello seniors!! Our wingcom is currently LTC Chandrasekran, commander ocs is COL Ong Yu Lin and SSM is SWO Benedict Goh.

    anyone missed EX SPADE? hahahahaa

  13. #33
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    Quote Originally Posted by mingosteen
    woah what a coincidence most from the Charlie Hotel cohort! im from Hotel Wing 62/05... hello seniors!! Our wingcom is currently LTC Chandrasekran, commander ocs is COL Ong Yu Lin and SSM is SWO Benedict Goh.

    anyone missed EX SPADE? hahahahaa
    chandra is the one with fake hair is it? haha... oh ssm is still benedict goh.... swine.... haha... saw him during the COC of chief of arty some time ago, still looks the same

  14. #34
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    Quote Originally Posted by mingosteen
    woah what a coincidence most from the Charlie Hotel cohort! im from Hotel Wing 62/05... hello seniors!! Our wingcom is currently LTC Chandrasekran, commander ocs is COL Ong Yu Lin and SSM is SWO Benedict Goh.

    anyone missed EX SPADE? hahahahaa
    an exercise our driver hate a lot..

  15. #35
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    Quote Originally Posted by mingosteen
    woah what a coincidence most from the Charlie Hotel cohort! im from Hotel Wing 62/05... hello seniors!! Our wingcom is currently LTC Chandrasekran, commander ocs is COL Ong Yu Lin and SSM is SWO Benedict Goh.

    anyone missed EX SPADE? hahahahaa
    ex spade, the last day i got serious heat rashes, threw away half my lunch coz i cant take the needle pain on me, and head straight to see MO

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    ask your unit who was the official photographer there?
    not all units have photographers and for >99.99% of parades there will not be an official photographer.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  17. #37
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    not all units have photographers and for >99.99% of parades there will not be an official photographer.
    official photographers are employed by the different wings themselves.
    safti HQ have a official videographer but am not too sure about photographer.

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    203

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    haha yes swwinneeee! hahaha we love him man.

  19. #39
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    usually. its the SAF flim unit doing the job..

    official photography or videography is still saf flim unit. but forget it. these buggers always late for events...

    and give lame excuses also....

  20. #40
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    chandra is the one with fake hair is it? haha... oh ssm is still benedict goh.... swine.... haha... saw him during the COC of chief of arty some time ago, still looks the same
    chandra got fake hair arr????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •