Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLIX (49) - KNIGHT ONG 48:33 "FS is anydays .. anytime .."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIX (49) - KNIGHT ONG 48:33 "FS is anydays .. anytime .."

Moning guys.
    Raining here, siaaanz. Think I'll go back to bed.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIX (49) - KNIGHT ONG 48:33 "FS is anydays .. anytime .."

Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    Next time you know what to do during the meetup in NUG.

Super sianz...

cold weather... work.. and threats of lawsuits...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Super sianz...

cold weather... work.. and threats of lawsuits...
    Bro, I hope they pay you enough!

Quote Originally Posted by ipin View Post
    Bro, I hope they pay you enough!
    The threat of lawsuit comes from another thread... wanna read?

Threat
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Threat
    Read!
    They damn serious about not being identified!
    Just post with their faces blurred out lor, then they cannot do anything to you!

Read!
    They damn serious about not being identified!
    Just post with their faces blurred out lor, then they cannot do anything to you!
    I dun even haf the pictures... they are with my girlfren.. she shot them from 3 to 4 storeys up with a PnS... what kind of pictures do you think will show up?

Definitely blurry.. hahah
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

I dun even haf the pictures... they are with my girlfren.. she shot them from 3 to 4 storeys up with a PnS... what kind of pictures do you think will show up?

Aiya, then dun need to post liao lor. Just ignore them and let the matter slide can liao.
    Anyway, thinking of going to SBG tomorrow early morning if I can wake up!

Just forget abt it lah. its not the first (2nd,3rd, 4,5,6 ..etc etc) times already.

Just because no blockage or watever, they think they can just do how they want it. It more of being considerate. So if there is no sign 'no shitting here' , meaning i can just **** anywhere ?

different ppl, different mindset. cant do anything abt that. maybe someday. all those fashion events will ban photography. then ho seh liao.

Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    Just forget abt it lah. its not the first (2nd,3rd, 4,5,6 ..etc etc) times already.

Just because no blockage or watever, they think they can just do how they want it. It more of being considerate. So if there is no sign 'no shitting here' , meaning i can just **** anywhere ?

different ppl, different mindset. cant do anything abt that. maybe someday. all those fashion events will ban photography. then ho seh liao.
    Same thought here.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Also it's partially the organisers who should have set some 'rules of engagement'. If they were spelt out from the beginning, such incidents and bad experiences could be minimised or eliminated.

Same thought here.
    heh. this type of thing if need someone else to tell u that its inconsiderate.. can guess what kinda person he is liao.

Lucky I never go siah..heard there is no platform.

Also it's partially the organisers who should have set some 'rules of engagement'. If they were spelt out from the beginning, such incidents and bad experiences could be minimised or eliminated.
    yah..thats to those who can't think. heh

heh. this type of thing if need someone else to tell u that its inconsiderate.. can guess what kinda person he is liao.

Lucky I never go siah..heard there is no platform.
    Same here. Heard it was a mass orgy of photographers, with no crowd control or rails.

yah..thats to those who can't think. heh
    But what to do? Cannot be avoided, here in Singapore.......there are some who just cannot think at all!

Threat
    The lawer is smart enough by judging from the image and incident. First lawer has to gain access to your image.

After last weekend shoot, very tempted to get a strobe set.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

After last weekend shoot, very tempted to get a strobe set.
    hmmm..... the only strobe set is look for UT and ask for www.broncolor.com the rest you can forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by longkangman View Post
    hmmm..... the only strobe set is look for UT and ask for www.broncolor.com the rest you can forget it.

Heard from sykestang and eugenep that you are looking for a very big one.

Yup.... If there were some guidelines, then all these may have been minimised...

Plus, there were no railings nor guides spelt out.. haiz
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site