Thread: drooool

Default drooool

im hungry for some critique, please feed me with them. thanks!

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

thanks!
    Last edited by k3nshinx; 12th September 2006 at 01:22 PM.

Default Re: drooool

wah really drooling lots leh yucks.
    anyway cute dogs!
    like the first one. see the green behind? if the dog is on the grass and the background is nothing but green with good bokeh, and less drooool, should be perfect.

anyway just my 2 cents

#1 Background with that other dog near the head is a big no-no. I can see you attmepetd to keep the eyes near the 1/3 lines but i think in this case a vertical crop would have worked better.

#3 same issue with the b/g again those legs are a major distraction. (and that hand too) The eyes seem a little too low down on this one as well. You also seem to be slightly above the subjects eye level. While the look works well for the first shot it dosent for the second due to the lack of eye contact for me.

Overall its 2 good attepmpts just watch your backgrounds more
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

Quote Originally Posted by dingying
    wah really drooling lots leh yucks.
    anyway cute dogs!
    like the first one. see the green behind? if the dog is on the grass and the background is nothing but green with good bokeh, and less drooool, should be perfect.

anyway just my 2 cents
    thanks dingying! yeah notice the green.
    very hot day i suppose and happen to drool! lol. thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    #1 Background with that other dog near the head is a big no-no. I can see you attmepetd to keep the eyes near the 1/3 lines but i think in this case a vertical crop would have worked better.

#3 same issue with the b/g again those legs are a major distraction. (and that hand too) The eyes seem a little too low down on this one as well. You also seem to be slightly above the subjects eye level. While the look works well for the first shot it dosent for the second due to the lack of eye contact for me.

Overall its 2 good attepmpts just watch your backgrounds more
    #1, sorry but whats veritcal crop, take the shot vertically? :O im sorry. will take note about stuffs behind them the next time!
    #2, right.. so try to keep the background clear off from distractions will give a nicer picture ya? thanks for ur help raptor84, i saw ur gallery and its really nice

thanksssssssssss

Yes vertical crop generaly means taking the shot in portrait orentation (sideways) Thanks for the complaments too.

Having a clean background helps to focus attention on the subject unless you specifialy want the backgorund to complement the subject (tell a story or show part of the chracter)
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet