Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Straight Flush

  1. #1

    Default Straight Flush



    shot this a few nights ago while playing with manual focus.

    c&c will be appreciated.

    thanks!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Where the wind blows...
    Posts
    4,528

    Default Re: Straight Flush

    Nice card, but I like a bit more DOF, at least let the entire card "9" be focus....now the upper "9" is OOF...

    Then, I though is is Royal Flush.....Tio bo?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Straight Flush

    thx! i shall try it again soon to make the entire 9 of heart in focus

    nope. it's straight flush. a royal flush consists of 10, J, Q, K and Ace.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Where the wind blows...
    Posts
    4,528

    Default Re: Straight Flush

    Oic, thanks for the tip...I mean the flush.

    Quote Originally Posted by ahMeng
    thx! i shall try it again soon to make the entire 9 of heart in focus

    nope. it's straight flush. a royal flush consists of 10, J, Q, K and Ace.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: Straight Flush

    yup, not enough DOF... i can only see the 9 and 10, roughly see the J and cannot make up the Q and K

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    bedok
    Posts
    1,154

    Default Re: Straight Flush

    need more dov... else till the last card... its already blured... people wun know if its a flush if u haven mentioned.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Straight Flush

    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ
    yup, not enough DOF... i can only see the 9 and 10, roughly see the J and cannot make up the Q and K
    Quote Originally Posted by namska
    need more dov... else till the last card... its already blured... people wun know if its a flush if u haven mentioned.
    agreed. i should have more DOF.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •