Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where to dispose of army barang after ROD

Default Re: Where to dispose of army barang after ROD

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    i think he wants to know if he wan wear his no.4 to do nature shooting, or similar stuff?
    Nah. Trust him to drill questions into anyone bringing any piece of legislature. Past experience vindicates this persistant habit of his.
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200

Its a "discussion". You seems to be someone well verse in the law, & the law is about "enforcement" isn't it? The actual fact of the matter is such that in line with your reasoning, the ppl at serangoon & golden mile has disrespected Singapore by wearing No 4 to their worksite. Hence they should by right be deported from Singapore, However they are not, not because they are not caught as they wear it in the open. That was the intention of the above. Try not to take everything personally, yea?

Nothing wrong with buying at eMart and neither is there anything wrong with buying things at Beach Road. For me, I rather buy things from Beach Road because I feel that even if I pay more at Beach Road, I am giving $ to the common people, that rely on the $ they earn to go by.

End of the day, the uniform is a God Damm piece of clothe. It doesn't matter where u buy it, or how you throw away from it. The law is there in the event ppl go on the streets and start burning their uniform in public and they can then enforce that law that you put up.

Personally I just hate the army and anything related to it. Thats my problem, not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by mervlam
    Of course you can say that. You are not feeling the heat here. Things like "Please go serangoon & golden mile and put all those ppl wearing No 4 into prision. Or deport them for wearing No 4. " and the trivialites of whether you are subjected to the mentioned provision if you are wearing a non-SAF issued look-like SAF uniform bought from Beach Road is enough to piss me off. In any case, just to tell you, the items are need can be purchased from eMart at a cheaper pricing than those at Beach Road using cash on delivery.

It was a good discussion until someone decides to put pressure on me when I am only stating pure facts and personal opinions. I had a bad day at work today, and if you are going to judge me of being sensitive and impatient, go ahead. I refuse to put myself at such an undeserving position.

REAL END OF DISCUSSION, GOODBYE

Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    Sure got some people on ebay will buy for wierd dress up props or .....
    can just sell the things over at Singapore Yahoo Auction.
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b
    can just sell the things over at Singapore Yahoo Auction.
    HWZ does wonders too..
    eat. drink. shoot

Okay, thanks for the so many posts. Very interesting read. Personally, for myself, I don't want to look for unnecessary problems, so will keep until MR is over, and hand over the items to the correct people.

In the meanwhile, if any of you have gotten fat like I have, and interested in upgrading to a M sized No. 4, please drop me a PM and it is yours for free. They are new and still in wrapping, not used. As for the other stuff, sorry, not exchanging or letting go of them. I'll keep this thread open for another week, and will dispose of the new No. 4 if no one wants them by then. Cheers!

vince123123
    Guests

I would like to get it...will PM you on how to pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao
    Okay, thanks for the so many posts. Very interesting read. Personally, for myself, I don't want to look for unnecessary problems, so will keep until MR is over, and hand over the items to the correct people.

In the meanwhile, if any of you have gotten fat like I have, and interested in upgrading to a M sized No. 4, please drop me a PM and it is yours for free. They are new and still in wrapping, not used. As for the other stuff, sorry, not exchanging or letting go of them. I'll keep this thread open for another week, and will dispose of the new No. 4 if no one wants them by then. Cheers!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345