Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My stand on, What should I do if a CSers borrowed some photography stuff and not retu

Default Re: My stand on, What should I do if a CSers borrowed some photography stuff and not

Quote Originally Posted by wakaowalao
    Hard very hard for the King to do that. Take a look ANYTIME at Nikon's thread esp, and you will not be surprise to see his name appearing in EVERY thread.
    Yes I know its very hard for him, I think he lacks self control and confidence and by posting in every thread no matter if its relevant or not is either to try and piss people off or show he is the 'king' (using the term so very loosly)

Default Re: My stand on, What should I do if a CSers borrowed some photography stuff and not

Wildstallion and Wakaowalao:

The 2 of you can stop bringing your sarcasm into this thread. ESPN posted something to correct a viewpoint, and most important he is not OTing. The two of you can do either the same or keep quiet. So far the 2 of you are taking cheap jabs whenever possible IMO.

And you guys got a few points wrong there, too much assumption?
    Last edited by TMC; 9th September 2006 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC

The 2 of you can stop bringing your sarcasm into this thread. ESPN posted something to correct a viewpoint, and most important he is not OTing. The two of you can do either the same or keep quiet. So far the 2 of you are taking cheap jabs whenever possible IMO.

Ok, 1. Where is the sarcasm in my posts?
    2. Since when was this _espn_'s battle
    3. Its not really a cheap jab its my opinion.

Fair enough about the OT though, im sorry for that, and _espn_ was surprisingly on topic for once! I just dont see why he is explaining anything, didnt realise he was Tang or Jnet!

Default Re: My stand on, What should I do if a CSers borrowed some photography stuff and not retu

+1 before closing

UT & jnet - wouldnt it be easier to sit down n talk it out rather than spending the effort to type long stories? UT, some times rumours spoils friendships you being an adult should know that.

espn - we all know you n the rest well, some times things just got carried away too much n I think jnet didnt meant what he said, just to bring in an example why he was the only to be reprimanded for commenting CBD.

well as for the rest, keep your comments to yourself okie.

wolfgang bro - close the thread lah...
    Last edited by alechim; 9th September 2006 at 10:33 PM.

Default Re: My stand on, What should I do if a CSers borrowed some photography stuff and not retu

P E A C E BROTHERS! Lets have love not war!

Hard very hard for the King to do that. Take a look ANYTIME at Nikon's thread esp, and you will not be surprise to see his name appearing in EVERY thread.
    i got a feeling i know who is this.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    wolfgang bro - close the thread lah...
    It is quite immature and silly looking that every time there is some bad blood in a thread and the Mod has to be called in to close the thread ....
    Is there really such a need for it?
    If the TS feels that there is a real need, then let the TS closes it.
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    It is quite immature and silly looking that every time there is some bad blood in a thread and the Mod has to be called in to close the thread ....
    up to its own loh,
    I am hoping the 2 will sit down n talk coz I know them both as close friends whom many do not.
    I may be silly, I may be immature but I am sincere and bare only true feelings they make up which whom many are just trying to make things worst.

you quoted yourself "Success is to obtain whatever you want. Happiness is to love whatever you got"
    I hope by doing this they can sit down, talk and succeed in peace and happiness to love each other as friends again....am I so silly? so immature?
    Last edited by alechim; 10th September 2006 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC

What assumptions and what sarcasm? Take a look again at what i said and find out yourself. Talking about OTing, sorry I'm not up to it compare to u-noe-who.

shucks. is this like a war created by another war? things really starting to get ugly here, worst than my NS thread. why not argue through PM or phone? i believe those can convey much more info in a shorter time as compared to one post here and one post there.
    Last edited by satay16; 10th September 2006 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _espn_
    Watch it. Don't over do it. I've been keeping quiet. Stick to what you should be saying in response to the thread title and not diversify to bring in others into the picture uncessarily.
    Okie, thanks for reminding me. i'll rephrase that.

As again, don't blame it on others and what they do so that you think you must follow and behave similarly to get 'attention'. You as with all NUGgets, should know that by now I never despise people using older cameras, and/or lower/older end technology, so why are you bringing me into the picture and what I do? I've never picked on you and/or quarrelled with you, so why keep quoting me and my personal friendship behaviour with sykestang?
    I never said you despise people using older camera with technology.
    The problem is he seems that i'm the only 1 who talk big to him.
    I am just saying that last time espn used to say BBB here and there to introduce people knowing the advantage of Nikon system/technology.
    Maybe i'm abit too much to bring you to picture, but i've got no choice.
    That will be all no more anything personal between you and sykestang.

I suggest you do not make assumptions on such matters as it reflects very badly on yourself and not sykestang. I'm not interested in what you have been up to and whatever feud you have. I'm replying because for no exact reason or point that you have dragged me into the replies twice. Leave me out of it, please.
    Once again, thanks for replying.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    (The line had been drawn)

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion
    Yes I know its very hard for him, I think he lacks self control and confidence and by posting in every thread no matter if its relevant or not is either to try and piss people off or show he is the 'king' (using the term so very loosly)
    Do not say _espn_ like that, he is quite a nice person in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    Do not say _espn_ like that, he is quite a nice person in real life.

I just want someone to shut up once and a while, he just wrote so much crap when only the very last 3 line paragraph was appropriate for him to type!

And anyway, we all now who'd win in that tag team match, he is the master on a keyboard, just look at that postcount! I think id get bored very easily and go off and watch a nice funny film!
    I'm sorry, wildstallion & wakaowalao, you both are getting OT topic on this thread.
    maybe you can sit back and relax + have some popcorns like others.
    need no any other flame wars to be created. thanks.
    Last edited by jnet6; 10th September 2006 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u wan it to become a tag team match?

Jnet6 vs Skyestang
    wildstallion vs _espn_

or u wan royal rumble?
    i do not want another flame wars...
    already been wasting much effort in words.
    Thanks.

Ok, 1. Where is the sarcasm in my posts?
    2. Since when was this _espn_'s battle
    3. Its not really a cheap jab its my opinion.

Fair enough about the OT though, im sorry for that, and _espn_ was surprisingly on topic for once! I just dont see why he is explaining anything, didnt realise he was Tang or Jnet!
    Because you did not know us well enough.
    Last edited by jnet6; 10th September 2006 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    up to its own loh,
    I am hoping the 2 will sit down n talk coz I know them both as close friends whom many do not.
    I may be silly, I may be immature but I am sincere and bare only true feelings they make up which whom many are just trying to make things worst.

you quoted yourself "Success is to obtain whatever you want. Happiness is to love whatever you got"
    I hope by doing this they can sit down, talk and succeed in peace and happiness to love each other as friends again....am I so silly? so immature?
    Canonised: If there is no thread before this, i'll not be posting here.
    Alechim: Thanks for your advice, but it's quite hard now.

Quote Originally Posted by satay16
    shucks. is this like a war created by another war? things really starting to get ugly here, worst than my NS thread. why not argue through PM or phone? i believe those can convey much more info in a shorter time as compared to one post here and one post there.
    satay16:
    Don't worry, i'm here not to create another war, if anyone who like to do so, please do not try here.

You should know how is it before this thread has been started over here. Things has been started to change when i got BIG RED words......
    Last edited by jnet6; 10th September 2006 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    Okie, thanks for reminding me. i'll rephrase that.

I never said you despise people using older camera with technology.
    The problem is he seems that i'm the only 1 who talk big to him.
    I am just saying that last time espn used to say BBB here and there to introduce people knowing the advantage of Nikon system/technology.
    Maybe i'm abit too much to bring you to picture, but i've got no choice.
    That will be all no more anything personal between you and sykestang.
    My friendship with you and espn is on a very different grounds. I understand what he is getting at when he 'suan' me or anything. But yours comes from a ground that I cannot understand except for the fact that you wanted to make a joke out of me. There are many a times that I warned you on this issue, but you never take heed. My last SMS to you after the Nikon Big walk was the final warning. Which you still insist on going further, and best off all, you humilated not only me, but espn and eugenep as well as they are with me on that day. Both of them can be my witness.

As to the question on the travel agent thingy, yes, I agree that if you go there and he acknowledge you as my friend then it is not your fault. But do bear in mind that there is a differnece between you introduce yourself as Tang's friend and the agent recongnise you and acknowledge you as Tang's friend.

i. On going there, you introduce yourself as a friend of Tang, you are trying to ask for better prices as you are a good friend of their regular customer, or they might think that it is their regular customer introduce you to get from them so they are commited to give you the best pricing and service.

ii. However in the other hand, if you go there as yourself and only later that they recognise you as a friend of Tang... They, the travel agent, is not committed to anything. If they want, they can give you a good price and service, if they don't want, they can just treat you as a new customer as like everyone else.

So do note the difference and don't try to defend this fact and give crappy reasoning here!

I do have a witness that you took the gels. Now after all these defends you've made then you try to change the topic that you did not took it. Then why bother with all the defends in the first place. You are a real disapointment, you don't even have the guts to face the problems but keeps pulling others who are not involved in the first place, or trying to 'tai-chi' out the problem but saying you did not borrowed it.... might as well say that I did not buy it in the first place or better still, says that you don't even know me...

As mentioned in my earlier thread. I have seen thru a person over a item that cost mere $80. Yes I agreed I did not really pay $80 for it, but isn't true now that the item is not available in SG and even if it does, I would have no choice but to pay the rrp if I ever wanted to get it back, Or even more if I'd to order online.

I have already written off you, Jnet6 as well as the colour gels. You can say anything you like, cos I do not wish to go on further as the way I see is that you'd get more and more innocent parties involved and spill more blood just to defend for yourself. Just for info, I don't think you have purchased anything from me before, cos all these while you only pays dealer price for all the items you got from me. So as far as I am concern, you have not even tried my service. So please don't try to malign my service I rendered to others who purchase from me. I learnt my lesson in putting trust in you all along and will be more careful next time.

In all cases, I respect the Mod who gives me the respect. This shall be my last post here and will not reply to you anymore. If you feel that you have been given an injustice, you can always call me. My number have not change in the past 10yrs and is always 24/7 and I got no ignore mode on anyone in CS unlike you who needs to keep 2 different handphone numbers running when dealing online and can ignore other regards on the issues of whether you owe other or other owes you.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Thanks for yr reply.
    This thread had served it purpose, it will be close by mod asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    i got a feeling i know who is this.
    I have the same feeling too, king of OT?
    Often it is very irritating reading his posts.

Well, i reckon this has reached a point where this entire thread has reached a natural conclusion. For better or for worse, i appreciate the fact that the parties involved have managed to settle the issues they have or have chosen to do so in a more private setting.

For that, thank you. I wish you both a speedy resolution should there be one.

As is it, the thread is hereby closed.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123