Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My stand on, What should I do if a CSers borrowed some photography stuff and not retu

Default Re: My stand on, What should I do if a CSers borrowed some photography stuff and not retu

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    I am pissed by complaints given to me by my suppliers and my travel agent. Please read earlier posts by Knight Ong. He is just joking and commenting that he'd give me some title/nick... This is not a very nice thing for me... what has it got to do with you?!?!?! Imagine if ppl give you some bad nick or some sort, If I treated you as a friend I'd ask them not to do so... but instead of doing that, you when to enquire more on the happenings. Why? So that you'd have a good laugh later on?

Please read what you have posted earlier before I send you my Big Red Letters!!! You scolded me CBD!!! CBD stands for Cannot Be Done!!!

What would you do if your friend scolded you???
    I'm sorry that i do not have intentions to let yr supplier/travel agent give you complaints and give you a bad reputation.
    As for the jokes/titles that Knight Ong give you, i did not understand what was going on then. For about 2 months that you've decided "boycott" on the day after the New paper BIG WALK event, i've not contacted you since then and just want to know what has happen or concerning but not to laugh at you.

I have send you SMS and PM that it is not in those bags... BTW I did not carry my grey bag or Tenba on that day I got the stocks... total: 10pcs of Metz Accessories and 28pcs P50 batteries... the weight is unbearable. We're have a coffee break at Coffee Bean with ESPN also helping to carry the stock remember? And on the spot you choose and took your own piece of flash and also help me carry back some of the stuff including the Colour gels where you say you wanted to test it out.

Even if I had posted you the Big warning letters... the fact is still there... the colour gels is not returned to me and I SMS/PM you on that issue nicely asking for return, and you choose to ignore it. This is bad attitude. In good ethics, you should return the stuff to me without even me asking you for it!!!
    Thanks for refreshing my memories, if i'm not wrong i've not taken the colour gels for Metz54MZ4 and i've search throughly my place and still can't find it + furthur more i did not mount it on my flash once!
    I've only tried with your Metz60CT4.
    How can i return your things even if i've not "borrow" or taken it!
    You have a big place to store your things even in office, who knows that you could have misplace it. (maybe you can say i do not want to return to you. HAVE I EVER not RETURN YOUR THINGs when you have ask for it???)

*For info again, the colour gel price RRP maybe is SGD$80, but the actual cost price of the product is lower.[would anybody want to buy 4pcs of acryrlic plastic for $80???] i've no doubt that the item is hard to get in Singapore.

My explaination as above... why must you link to the same post twice???
    You are my friend, if you did consider yourself as 1. If someone jokingly calling your friend names or giving him some bad title... instead of telling that fellow off, you comes in and want to enquire more!!!

For me, it is simple human relationship issues... I'd would be more pissed off at my good friend who instead of helping me, go and want to enquire more than the actual person who calls me names!!! Understand?
    You should have know who started it first on the names and CBD was named after you & me.
    The person had "suan" you more then i DID!!! even before i've know you. I'm just using it or can say i copycat.

Yes my travel agent does have a shop with open doors... but please don't identify yourself as Tang's friend... what are you trying to hint to him? A better service and a better pricing? If not wrong, I believe I have told you before... I had many dealings with this travel agent, not only myself by he caters to all my family travelling needs as well. He'd always go all out to get the best deal for me, not only in terms pricing, but on other things like my favourite hotels etc. By mentioning my name means it is more or less you'd gets a ticket and hotel. Reasons being I never played him out. I often just call him and without a deposit, he'd process a ticket for me ready for collection. So the complain was that you called him over the phone and identify himself as Tang's friend asking for some travel package. So in his mind, he already thought that you actually wanted to travel already... but sadly, you did not confirm anything, just checking for fun which the price he quoted you are actually my price!!! Understand. It is so lucky that he did not process the ticket for you cos if you later played him out, he'd have to call me to pay for your 'Checking for Fun' airline ticket!!! So in one way or another, you actually tarnishing my reputation and working relationship with them!
    Let me ask you 1 thing, i've been to the shop together with you. Your agent has saw me and what happens if next time i went to enquire my own things by myself and he'll somehow remember me coming with you before, would you not identify yourself??? if not, wouldn't he been thinking why is this person so mysterious about this relationship with tang.

You talk 'big' to me on many occasions, AJ23, ESPN, and a few others can vouch for that. And on many occasions you look down and make fun of me for still using a older model Nikon D1h & D1x camera, just because you got yourself a D200??? Think about it? I have been making money with my D1h/D1x and how about your newer body D200? Just to satisfy your curiousity... even if I need to upgrade, it would not be a D200 for sure!!! And I can jolly well afford to change anytime. Think about it.
    You have the wrong impression already, but it was purposely make to tease you. Who is the first one that started you have a "lously" camera and he himself got himself a D2X.
    I'm only saying that is new technology, but i've never look down on the older technology!
    I know that you can afford 2x D2X or now is D2Xs anytime you want with a snap of your fingers.
    Why are you so picking on this as last time espn used to inject BBB or Buy Buy Buy virus on to other people. Are you immune to it? [Yes, you are]

For info, even if I had got rid of you as a friend... you still got to reply me where is the colour gel you borrowed. Cos you owe me that!!! Let me ask you a question, if you borrow money from Ah Long or the bank... does that mean that you can ignores them because they are never your friend?
    Yes, correct i still got to reply. But then do you know, what if a friend has been close to you for a period of time, suddenly you boycott him/she, when he want to concern/know more about you later on and gets "slam". What makes you think that i'll want to reply you after getting a few "RED CARDS" from you. Am i asking for some more "RED CARDS"!!!!!!

Your problems with me has got nothing to deal with GmbH. He is just being nice to warn me about you. At first he thought you're at war with me... but later he reads my thread, then he remembers the PM you send him privately. GmbH started a thread in the public Nikon sub-forum asking who should he buys from for his 12-24mm.... when I later steps in and announce in his thread that I am giving a special 2 days offer which he decided to gets from me, why do you still need to PM him??? If you're really sound so innocent as being 'neutral' why can't you post whatever you want to say in the thread like everybody else, but to hide discreetly and PM him???
    That is because you have made a WARNING to me, saying no need me to UPZ for you openly. So which is why i choose to PM him instead of posting on he thread saying he can get from you/others or the shops. And you say this is hiding discreetly, so you just want me to shut up my mouth? (where is the freedom of speech?)

Anyway in all cases, I have already mentioned in my earlier thread started yesterday that I don't need the colour gels back... cos you have bleached your trust as a friend as well as a person known to do dirty tricks behind someone's back... I would not want anything to do with you anymore!!! Not to mention that I just found out that you are also a person with ethics, just because someone don't befriend you, you can don't need to return anything you've borrowed from him. Luckly I got back all my money from you for the installaments you incurred from purchasing those stuff from me, else I would even incurred more loss!!!
    Well... all i can say that is you've calculated that i've return all the installments cash back to you on (17/05/06) then you decided to boycott me (21/05/06) after the day.
    Last edited by jnet6; 10th September 2006 at 01:36 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: My stand on, What should I do if a CSers borrowed some photography stuff and not retu

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    There is always an entry and exit point ...
    definitely where the gel comes into play...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang
    Skyestang/Jnet6,

I am honestly not too sure what either one of you are trying to achieve by doing what you are doing right now. I have no idea who is in the wrong and neither do i want to make wild stabs in the dark.

I honestly hope both of you can take this matter offline or discuss this in person. I will not close this thread of of respect to both of you and i do hope that you will be able resolve this matter amicably. However, do note that appropriate measure will be taken should this thread or any new threads get out of hand.

Thank you.
    Thanks, wolfgang for your respect.
    I'm just voicing out my views as what he did for the previous thread.
    It shall end soon after one the next reply from sykestang.

Quote Originally Posted by dragos
    seriously, it is hard to convey one's msg online or via words.

best that u 2 sit down and talk...
    now the point is what point/goals are you going to achieve?
    Last edited by jnet6; 9th September 2006 at 11:38 AM.

The more you writes .. the more things get twisted differently by differently people viewing it in different perspectives and dimensions ...

Yes, i do agreed and also go me carried away on some points and blood boiled.
    thus i manage to bring it back on track so as not to OT to my usual standard.

Quote Originally Posted by benedium
    Wah so now everyone can see that the 'business world' is such a dirty place.
    If you wanna do business then expect to enter into war as there will always be competitors.
    There is no such thing as a decent, honest or kind businessman.
    MO business really so good to do meh? That people are willing to get down and dirty over it. That so much blood must spill over it.
    No doubt for it.
    But for now, i can say that Sykestang is still a reputable business man, base on experience with him even he does not treat me as a friend now.
    But for others near him be warned too.

"will i get another red card???"
    Last edited by jnet6; 9th September 2006 at 11:51 AM.

i see two people, buliding a friendship with a great hobby...
    to let the friendship go down the drain would be a waste...

read both sides of the story, clearly there have been miscommunications and misunderstandings...

since this is a forum, things get worse when there are third parties involved... so the truth may be misinformed...

can the third parties mentioned in early posts in this thread please come out and clarify matters?

[meanwhile can DCA please pass me the salted popcorn? i pass you the sweet ones... thanks]
    Last edited by slooow; 9th September 2006 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    Try not to add oil on flame bro. This is a known fact in every business arena or you're still green. Let both of them settle what they need to settle & rest their case rather then sitting here adding non-supportive suggestion(s). Cool down guys. We all make mistakes sometimes cos we're not perfect anyway. Cheers
    Now i've the mood for popcorn.....

Sweet/sour/bitter/hot/happiness???
    anyone?

have felt much better after airing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by slooow

read both sides of the story, clearly there have been miscommunications and misunderstandings...

since this is a forum, things get worse when there are third parties involved... so the truth may be misinformed...

can the third parties mentioned in early posts in this thread please come out and clarify matters?

[meanwhile can DCA please pass me the salted popcorn? i pass you the sweet ones... thanks]
    Ya man... same feeling too.

do you know how depress i was before this had happen?

BTW my OT mode is on till Sykestang has the next reply so as to relieve the stress and not to go over board as i've promise wolfgang.

Quote Originally Posted by sebastiansong
    definitely where the gel comes into play...
    catch no ball???
    can explain to me furthur before it gets misunderstood...
    thanks!

Default Re: My stand on, What should I do if a CSers borrowed some photography stuff and not

Quote Originally Posted by slooow

/me pass salted fish flavour one to sloow, then sloow give /me caramel flavoured ones..

sometimes not everyone can be frens forever 1, some can be frens for 10 years, might already be a super great thing already... sometimes u just need 1 incident to see the truth in value... anyway, its their problem, just let them be, unless someone wanna sponsor a gel to skyes on jnet's behalf? solve problems of both sides, skyes get gel, cool off, jnet give 'back' gel, both shake hands and they live happily ever after....
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: My stand on, What should I do if a CSers borrowed some photography stuff and not

Too many posts to read, & no more popcorn..

Just post the summary here after the kopi session can already...

Deregistered

The more you writes .. the more things get twisted differently by differently people viewing it in different perspectives and dimensions ...

And there's always FS...

Deregistered

Wah so now everyone can see that the 'business world' is such a dirty place.
    And your point being?

If you wanna do business then expect to enter into war as there will always be competitors.
    The point from sykestang and jnet6 of both threads is not about having competitors. Get your facts straight.

There is no such thing as a decent, honest or kind businessman.
    Obviously you have never bought things from sykestang before and how much commitment he puts into every sale, including a $30 eyecup set. From the first SMS, call, to collection, to setup, to explanation how it works, what to look out for till the person leaves the collection area, have you seen how he works?

MO business really so good to do meh? That people are willing to get down and dirty over it. That so much blood must spill over it.
    MO is a business to you perhaps, but have you seen how sykestang, and the rest do MO? MO is to bring expensive things to all at a better price, you really think one can make money out from doing MOs? The effort isn't even worth the savings IYAM, I've done ample MOs to know all about MO and how much effort/trouble it can get doing one.

And it really hurts one to see others criticising another accusing them that doing MO is good business and one makes tonnes of money from it. You have some pretty bad misconceptions that MOs are easy and the effort is worth it. Sometimes the MO prices sykestang promised are below his cost even, but since he has committed the pricing, he sticks by it.

It's sad to see people just take MO organisers for granted and that the benefits they (buyers) reaped is a natural during MO(s).

It's his effort to return the community that he grew up in and benefitted from it. sykestang didn't start the thread to complain about competition, the thread got diversified. Suggest you stick to the original discussion and not go OT.
    Last edited by _espn_; 9th September 2006 at 04:57 PM.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    You should have blame it on the person who started it first on the names and CBD was named after you & me.
    The person had "suan" you more then i DID!!! even before i've know you. I'm just using it or can say i copycat.
    Watch it. Don't over do it. I've been keeping quiet. Stick to what you should be saying in response to the thread title and not diversify to bring in others into the picture uncessarily.

You have the wrong impression already, but it was purposely make to tease you. Who is the first one that started you have a "lously" camera and he himself got himself a D2X.
    I'm only saying that is new technology, but i've never look down on the older technology!
    I know that you can afford 2x D2X or now is D2Xs anytime you want with a snap of your fingers. Why are you so picking on this as what espn use to inject BBB or Buy Buy Buy virus on to other people. Are you immune to it? [Yes, you are]
    As again, don't blame it on others and what they do so that you think you must follow and behave similarly to get 'attention'. You as with all NUGgets, should know that by now I never despise people using older cameras, and/or lower/older end technology, so why are you bringing me into the picture and what I do? I've never picked on you and/or quarrelled with you, so why keep quoting me and my personal friendship behaviour with sykestang?

Well... all i can say that is you've calculated that i've return all the installments cash back to you on (17/05/06) then you decided to boycott me (21/05/06) after the day.
    I suggest you do not make assumptions on such matters as it reflects very badly on yourself and not sykestang. I'm not interested in what you have been up to and whatever feud you have. I'm replying because for no exact reason or point that you have dragged me into the replies twice. Leave me out of it, please.

Oh wow, its now the _espn_ thread! What a freaking surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion
    Oh wow, its now the _espn_ thread! What a freaking surprise.
    u wan it to become a tag team match?

Jnet6 vs Skyestang
    wildstallion vs _espn_

or u wan royal rumble?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u wan it to become a tag team match?

Jnet6 vs Skyestang
    wildstallion vs _espn_

or u wan royal rumble?
    I just want someone to shut up once and a while, he just wrote so much crap when only the very last 3 line paragraph was appropriate for him to type!

And anyway, we all now who'd win in that tag team match, he is the master on a keyboard, just look at that postcount! I think id get bored very easily and go off and watch a nice funny film!

I just want someone to shut up once and a while, he just wrote so much crap when only the very last 3 line paragraph was appropriate for him to type!

And anyway, we all now who'd win in that tag team match, he is the master on a keyboard, just look at that postcount! I think id get bored very easily and go off and watch a nice funny film!
    damnit, i felt damn insulted... i won his postcount lor... for once i dun feel proud of having more...

Hard very hard for the King to do that. Take a look ANYTIME at Nikon's thread esp, and you will not be surprise to see his name appearing in EVERY thread.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast