Thread: The greatest photographers in the internet

Default The greatest photographers in the internet

http://theonlinephotographer.blogspo...-internet.html

some of my favorites:

"Bonjour Henri , assuming you are French, or at least understand it. This is a great capture, I love the composition and the dog. We had a dog that looked kind of like that one once. Your problem here is that your AF has focused on the wrong place—the man is actually kind of soft! The camera has mistakenly focused on the people in the doorway, creating a distracting softness in the man. Usually it is best to focus on the closest object and most times the camera will choose the closest large object to focus on, but unfortunately not here. But it is still an amazing capture. Cordially, Edwin
    "

"This is just a snapshot. I would not even have considered showing this. If you ware going to post pictures you need to make sure it is of something unusual or with a personal vision. Otherwise you are going to loose the interest of your audience. George Spelvin [Nikon D200, Nikon D70s backup, 17-35 f/2.8, 80-200 f/2.8, 4GB Microdrive (2), Photoshop CS, Epson 2200]
    "

Default Re: The greatest photographers in the internet

hahah great post, love the humor...
    if my camera is there at the right moment, click, all I have to do is accept it.
    -edouard boubat

Ah, this. I believe it had been discussed earlier on.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

"Much too dark exposure and not sharp. I suppose you may say that you tried to make it unsharp but what the hell's the point in that. I like things sharp. Maybe you should study some other peoples' photographs here on this forum and get an idea of what a good photograph should look like."

lol one of my faves, other than the HCB comment..
    if my camera is there at the right moment, click, all I have to do is accept it.
    -edouard boubat