Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45

Thread: Poledra can't make it and feels sad: Split from Re-Confirmation of Attendance

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Woodlands, Singapore
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Originally posted by Poledra
    ........ Don't think kids are all that bad.... Aren't they.....?
    Er, it should be 'Don't think kids are all that bad....Are they?' Or shouldn't it be?



    Originally posted by denizenx

    SMM == "siao mei mei"?
    SMM=Sexy MaMa?



    Originally posted by Poledra


    We're getting rather banal here......

    Sorry....
    But, I'm in a hate-guys mode right now.
    What to do... Some of them are just jerks. Fullstop.
    I think we are getting way OT here. And I agree with you about guys (even though I'm one of them!)
    Last edited by cyrilng; 13th January 2003 at 09:44 PM.

  2. #22
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Poledra,
    So sad you can't make it. Hopefully next time.

    I split the thread here as it was getting OT.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Originally posted by Darren
    Poledra,
    So sad you can't make it. Hopefully next time.

    I split the thread here as it was getting OT.
    paiseh, I couldn't resist...
    actually this thread was kinda dying also...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    159

    Default

    [i]

    SMM=Sexy MaMa? [/B]

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Originally posted by denizenx


    haha singaporean? the guys want the kids not the gals...
    tats quite true. lots of pple want kids as the idea of a "mini me" appeals to them. To me its not a good reason to have them lah.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz


    tats quite true. lots of pple want kids as the idea of a "mini me" appeals to them. To me its not a good reason to have them lah.
    hmm yeah, the guys who marry want to settle down quick n fast. the gals are the new wild ones..
    no offence but the knight and the princess, as suggested by my fren, has somewhat reversed...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    159

    Default

    one quick question - what did the kids eat nowadays that make them so irritating ........

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Originally posted by denizenx


    hmm yeah, the guys who marry want to settle down quick n fast. the gals are the new wild ones..
    no offence but the knight and the princess, as suggested by my fren, has somewhat reversed...
    r u sure guys want to settle down quick ^& fast? most guys i know got married about +/-30

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Beijing, Shuangjing
    Posts
    1,213

    Default

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz


    r u sure guys want to settle down quick ^& fast? most guys i know got married about +/-30
    marriage ok.. kids later ! most of the guys i know got married before 30, probably its a chain reaction that started from one couple.
    Pentaxian for life ! My Webby
    K-X, DA70mm F2.4. DA 35mm F2.4, DA 18-135 WR

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    leepublic of singapore
    Posts
    1,783

    Default

    Originally posted by SMM
    one quick question - what did the kids eat nowadays that make them so irritating ........
    mcDonalds? heheeee....SMM, meet up wif me if cant meet up wif lavenderlilz

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz


    r u sure guys want to settle down quick ^& fast? most guys i know got married about +/-30
    yeah lah, I said guys when they *marry*... everything like army must settle chop chop...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Zimbabwe
    Posts
    1,056

    Default

    The need to procreate is still strong. For those who delay, he/she may face extinction of oneself. It's basic instincts. What am I talking about? I am also not sure myself. Whatever.

  13. #33

    Smile

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz


    will confirm with u tat day - just PM me - got to see my schedule & wat time i can leave work
    can i meet up with u gals too? gal gathering first?



    argent2

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    leepublic of singapore
    Posts
    1,783

    Default

    Originally posted by argent2


    can i meet up with u gals too? gal gathering first?



    argent2
    yeah..include me too

  15. #35

    Default

    Originally posted by argent2


    can i meet up with u gals too? gal gathering first?



    argent2
    Better not lah.....later you gals end up shopping and forget about the event altogether

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by funksoulava


    Better not lah.....later you gals end up shopping and forget about the event altogether
    Funk, are you baiting the ladies to flame you?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    well they might decide that going shopping is more fun adn safer than being in an enclosure of guys who constantly fret about their focal lengths...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  18. #38

    Default

    funksoulava argent

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Woodlands, Singapore
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Originally posted by SMM
    one quick question - what did the kids eat nowadays that make them so irritating ........
    Too much soft drinks, sweets & fast food in general given to them by indulging parents who spoil them both in terms of bad diet & bad behaviour.

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Originally posted by cyrilng


    Too much soft drinks, sweets & fast food in general given to them by indulging parents who spoil them both in terms of bad diet & bad behaviour.
    ya lor! Can't believe my manager (two boys and darn irratating & rude) thinks they are very smart......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •