Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

  1. #1

    Default BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    Dear all,


    this is my first time dealing with such person, please tell me if i am wrong to say the things u said about him or shld i just accpet this as a public forum norm...

    read this thread to understand more...

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...06#post2448006

  2. #2
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    Why not just leave your comment in his itrader profile if you think it is unfair?

  3. #3

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    what to do? you want to sue him? :P

  4. #4

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    its not i wanna sue, but if it happens to you would you still say the same ??? i understand that this is my arse luck so i have to take it, but i also just wanna warn others abt this seller.

    If ppl think that i have to bang balls take it den i just have to accept it that this is considered norm lor..

  5. #5

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    Quote Originally Posted by posn75
    its not i wanna sue, but if it happens to you would you still say the same ??? i understand that this is my arse luck so i have to take it, but i also just wanna warn others abt this seller.

    If ppl think that i have to bang balls take it den i just have to accept it that this is considered norm lor..
    Bro... I think it will happen on, these cases are quite normal, think of it, maybe your failure in getting this product allows you to get a better one??? Take things easy... I fail alot of times getting a DSLR, by luck my good friend (Photograph Journalist) went to HongKong and I tompang him to get it, viola, what I paid for a 2nd hand SIngapore, I pay for a new one in HongKong with a decent lense... what you lost out now, you may get something of better, higher quality in the next trial... Forgive and forget will make your life more colourful

  6. #6

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    Quote Originally Posted by posn75
    its not i wanna sue, but if it happens to you would you still say the same ??? i .
    it happened to me more than once, if it really important to you. When you join CS at the first time, did you ever read any claim that all the members are all nice guys?
    Last edited by popeye; 7th September 2006 at 11:42 AM.

  7. #7
    Member princej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rumah Tinggi
    Posts
    410

    Smile Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    Quote Originally Posted by devilboy
    Bro... I think it will happen on, these cases are quite normal, think of it, maybe your failure in getting this product allows you to get a better one??? Take things easy... I fail alot of times getting a DSLR, by luck my good friend (Photograph Journalist) went to HongKong and I tompang him to get it, viola, what I paid for a 2nd hand SIngapore, I pay for a new one in HongKong with a decent lense... what you lost out now, you may get something of better, higher quality in the next trial... Forgive and forget will make your life more colourful
    Hi Devilboy,

    Nicely said. I agree.

    For all we know, perhaps this is a blessing in disguise for the TS. Anyway, my sympathy for you.

    Cheer up and live longer.

  8. #8

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    Some people do not know proper buy/sell etiquette, and unfortunately in your case you struck a deal with one of those people. Unfortunately it's not legally binding, so next time rather than just sms or through email/pm, give the dealer a call so that he is personally pressured to not break the deal he has struck.
    if my camera is there at the right moment, click, all I have to do is accept it.
    -edouard boubat

  9. #9

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    you should have check his iTrader Statas...

    haiz...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  10. #10

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    you should have check his iTrader Statas...

    haiz...

    ya, i did, and now i added my comments there as well.

  11. #11
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    Dun worry, you are not the only victim of such cases. Anyway, ppl are ppl. It is hard to find sellers in this forum who have the integrity to honour their words in view of higher bidders. Most of them would sell to the highest bidder even if it is just $10 difference in the bid.

    In my case, I bid for a 350D for $1050 around end Aug and the seller agree to reserve the set for me until 1st Sept when my financial resources replenishes. Later in his thread, he posted tat i bid 1.1K for the set and used it to push his selling price higher and continue to sell the set. 1 or 2 day b4 the comex, he posted in the thread tat i have backout from the deal... WTF. I got so disgusted and decided to heck wif the sale. Later, during the comex period he msg me he can lower the price to 1K.
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  12. #12

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    Quote Originally Posted by popeye
    it happened to me more than once, if it really important to you. When you join CS at the first time, did you ever read any claim that all the members are all nice guys?
    haha... i never did found a claim like that, so u saying we shld just let it be ?? take it with a pinch of salt ??

  13. #13

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    Quote Originally Posted by Static
    Dun worry, you are not the only victim of such cases. Anyway, ppl are ppl. It is hard to find sellers in this forum who have the integrity to honour their words in view of higher bidders. Most of them would sell to the highest bidder even if it is just $10 difference in the bid.

    In my case, I bid for a 350D for $1050 around end Aug and the seller agree to reserve the set for me until 1st Sept when my financial resources replenishes. Later in his thread, he posted tat i bid 1.1K for the set and used it to push his selling price higher and continue to sell the set. 1 or 2 day b4 the comex, he posted in the thread tat i have backout from the deal... WTF. I got so disgusted and decided to heck wif the sale. Later, during the comex period he msg me he can lower the price to 1K.

    ya, thats really sick .. that guy has no respect for others whatsoever.

  14. #14

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    Quote Originally Posted by devilboy
    Bro... I think it will happen on, these cases are quite normal, think of it, maybe your failure in getting this product allows you to get a better one??? Take things easy... I fail alot of times getting a DSLR, by luck my good friend (Photograph Journalist) went to HongKong and I tompang him to get it, viola, what I paid for a 2nd hand SIngapore, I pay for a new one in HongKong with a decent lense... what you lost out now, you may get something of better, higher quality in the next trial... Forgive and forget will make your life more colourful

    Thanks for the advice bro, = )

  15. #15

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    Just consider yourself lucky. Let it be. There always a better bargain if you hang around IN BnS forum.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  16. #16

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    hi. guess you are feeling very fustrated right now, but i think BEWARE is too harsh a word to use. He did break his promise, but he did not really cheat your money, as in scam. maybe just forgive him?

    it's good to inform us anyway, maybe just tone down on the words.
    Last edited by satay16; 7th September 2006 at 09:11 PM.

  17. #17
    Member szhoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Canada, Singapore
    Posts
    289

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    Quote Originally Posted by posn75
    ya, thats really sick .. that guy has no respect for others whatsoever.
    Hi

    Read your post and felt sorry about your plight..

    Anyway thanx for highlighting the case to us.. I wish you well..

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    谁是你
    Posts
    2,706

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    forgive and forget and you will be happier.


    Quote Originally Posted by posn75
    Dear all,


    this is my first time dealing with such person, please tell me if i am wrong to say the things u said about him or shld i just accpet this as a public forum norm...

    read this thread to understand more...

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...06#post2448006

  19. #19
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    He gave this reason but closed his thread immediately after:

    "I sincerely apologise to the posn75 for the misunderstanding. I'm in need of the cash and had to sell it asap."

    I thought that posn75 was ready to deal?

  20. #20

    Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

    Yours was not too bad..... mine's ten time worst.

    The CSer is staying in Bukit Batok, I'm at Aljunied and he had a few things to sell..... I called to confirmed the item.... took the MRT to Bukit Batok. Upon reaching Bukit Batok MRT... called him that I'm here then he asked what were the item I wanted... told him and he said sorry just sold it...... What the F**K
    Nikon D3, AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8 G ED, AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED and Speedlight SB-800

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •