Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: COMEX Showgirls.....

  1. #1

    Default COMEX Showgirls.....

    I am curious about the age range of showgirls from COMEX as well as other computer fairs as I have seen showgirls who looks as young as 16-17 years old.
    Last edited by loner_rangers; 7th September 2006 at 01:15 AM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    Quote Originally Posted by loner_rangers
    I am curious about the age range of showgirls from COMEX as well as other computer fairs as I have seen showgirls who looks as young as 16-17 years old.
    well, usually is 20~25

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975
    well, usually is 20~25
    Wah how come you know...you got ask them?



  4. #4

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    At the BBT show last year, there were 2 JC girls. Spoke to them too

  5. #5

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Wah how come you know...you got ask them?


    can see mah, di di me shy to even ask for pix leh, when got balls to tok to them

  6. #6

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    At the BBT show last year, there were 2 JC girls. Spoke to them too
    really which one??? kor kor, can teach how to request for pix and start toking withour showing 'despo-rism'

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,196

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    The standard of booth babes has dropped quite a bit in recent years. It appears as long as the girl is willing to wear some skimpy, tacky costume, can liao.
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

  8. #8

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    Quote Originally Posted by synapseman
    The standard of booth babes has dropped quite a bit in recent years. It appears as long as the girl is willing to wear some skimpy, tacky costume, can liao.
    Just a thought... could it be due to too many photogs swarm to such events n shoot relentlessly that the better ones start to avoid?
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)

  9. #9

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    Quote Originally Posted by synapseman
    The standard of booth babes has dropped quite a bit in recent years. It appears as long as the girl is willing to wear some skimpy, tacky costume, can liao.
    Agree Car show ones got better standard

  10. #10

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    But most showgirls I saw looks around 19-20 I'll say

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Jia Wang
    Just a thought... could it be due to too many photogs swarm to such events n shoot relentlessly that the better ones start to avoid?
    Its due to the low pay la...

  12. #12

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Its due to the low pay la...
    This makes sense.

  13. #13

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    usually they were paid from $120 - $200 daily + commission

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,196

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    Well then, if they're using "sex sells" as a marketing strategy, then they're doing a half-arsed effort. Might as well don't do. I say pay more, get nicer models with bigger boobs!
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

  15. #15

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Jia Wang
    Just a thought... could it be due to too many photogs swarm to such events n shoot relentlessly that the better ones start to avoid?
    Well said.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    one of my sec sch junoirs is always working for samsung. since last yr and she was 17. yeah so what's up with that? different age group caters to different group of consumers somehow?
    I Love You :)

  17. #17

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    Quote Originally Posted by synapseman
    Well then, if they're using "sex sells" as a marketing strategy, then they're doing a half-arsed effort. Might as well don't do. I say pay more, get nicer models with bigger boobs!
    why do they need to ... ?

    sex sells strategy deals only with male customers .. one man meat is another poison
    don like big .. handful will do

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Katong
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    I tot this year one quite good leeee... dun expect the best from comex la, big boys toys heheh hhehe

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    senGkanG
    Posts
    480

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    Thou you guys might feel that the standard of models have drop, then why is there still so many photographers going down to shoot and then posted lots of their pics online leh?

  20. #20

    Default Re: COMEX Showgirls.....

    Quote Originally Posted by andrOo
    Thou you guys might feel that the standard of models have drop, then why is there still so many photographers going down to shoot and then posted lots of their pics online leh?
    cos it free......
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •