Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: PLUG - handing over

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    1,392

    Default PLUG - handing over

    yo yo,
    like to apologise in advance. i'm very busy with work and hardly have time now. Can some kind soul pls take over to organise.

    Thanks,
    Alfie
    Last edited by FZ5owner; 5th September 2006 at 11:43 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    Seems that we need a new leader!

  3. #3

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    Quote Originally Posted by metallilan
    Seems that we need a new leader!
    You lor
    Black Rabbit Photography
    DeviantArt | Multiply | Flickr

  4. #4

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexlord
    You lor

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  5. #5

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    02 votes - metallilan
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    02 votes - metallilan
    03 votes

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    Lol why me, i not even holding on to Lumix leh

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    Quote Originally Posted by metallilan
    Lol why me, i not even holding on to Lumix leh
    cos u the first to reply to this thread

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    1,392

    Default PLUG - handing over

    Quote Originally Posted by metallilan
    Lol why me, i not even holding on to Lumix leh
    bro,
    keep the Lumix spirit flying high lah.
    i dun use Lumix oso now, but was an ex lumixer.............kekekeke

    my vote for you as well ..........

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    Quote Originally Posted by FZ5owner
    bro,
    keep the Lumix spirit flying high lah.
    i dun use Lumix oso now, but was an ex lumixer.............kekekeke

    my vote for you as well ..........
    Lol i join Lumix Alumni already ar...haha.

  11. #11

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    Quote Originally Posted by FZ5owner
    bro,
    keep the Lumix spirit flying high lah.
    i dun use Lumix oso now, but was an ex lumixer.............kekekeke

    my vote for you as well ..........
    so, its now....

    4 votes to metallilan
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  12. #12

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    5 votes to metallilan
    My gallery
    COLORS OF THE WIND

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Adam Rd, Singapore
    Posts
    506

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    6

  14. #14

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    Just to add in.. Metallion has been rather pro-active in trying to organise outings as well.

    Evidence can be found at his DeviantArt website.. kekeke.. 6 votes so far.. all the best!
    Black Rabbit Photography
    DeviantArt | Multiply | Flickr

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexlord
    Just to add in.. Metallion has been rather pro-active in trying to organise outings as well.

    Evidence can be found at his DeviantArt website.. kekeke.. 6 votes so far.. all the best!
    Pro-active ar...i think almost all my outings cannot make it one... haha.

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    1,392

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    Quote Originally Posted by metallilan
    Pro-active ar...i think almost all my outings cannot make it one... haha.
    no worries, ur good frd "EXPLORERZ is hyper active.
    he willl be ur 2ic......................

    one vote for "ExplorerZ" as 2IC

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    Quote Originally Posted by FZ5owner
    no worries, ur good frd "EXPLORERZ is hyper active.
    he willl be ur 2ic......................

    one vote for "ExplorerZ" as 2IC
    bro, i hyper sleepy , not hyper active , u see my avater u noe =x

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    I still havent gotten a clue where to go for PLUG...if there is one...=x

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    Quote Originally Posted by metallilan
    I still havent gotten a clue where to go for PLUG...if there is one...=x
    maybe some isolated places... not those typical shooting area like bugis.

    anyway up to you, you are the CO

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: PLUG - handing over

    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ
    maybe some isolated places... not those typical shooting area like bugis.

    anyway up to you, you are the CO
    Lol. Really no idea la. Was thinking here.. http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...87#post2455087

    But the place is really ulu sia...scared i get lost...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •