Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1120

Thread: Join Us Now : The Olympus Camedia Digital Camera Resource Thread

  1. #61

    Default

    Originally posted by Jayan


    Erm..how come shaper pix use 10s har????

    The 'smooth-and-silky' effect applies to falling water, with a quick shutter the water is 'frozen' in mid-air but wif a longer exposure, u can get the effect of flowing water....
    Oh no, me not shooting falling water

    Just wanted larger DOF so trying out F10 which needs quite slow shutter speed (at night). Anyway camera can support and since playing with manual, might as well try out all sorts of settings But didn't know turn out to be so noisy

    Hmm this reminds me.....must go back to Chinese Garden to reshoot that Water fall again with that "smooth-and-silky" effect. Last time didn't know so the pic very bad

  2. #62

    Default

    Originally posted by Klause
    I can give webspace if you guys want. As fast as clubsnap! =p The server located in Starhub NOC so it's super fast for local connect.

    Can start subdomain : olympus.geeks-area.com
    Space around 30 mb. Allow cgi and other stuff. Even can give you use mySQL if you all want =p.

    Can try to visit my gallery for the feel of the speed =p
    Maybe I can help for setting up the server.

    Going to get the 2100 from astroboy soon

  3. #63
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Originally posted by siewsphone


    Maybe I can help for setting up the server.

    Going to get the 2100 from astroboy soon

  4. #64

    Default

    Just switched from C3030 to C40.

    Saving up for a C2100UZ (if by then it's still around).

    Pit

  5. #65

    Default Cathay Photo Store E-Quote

    1) Olympus 700UZ @ S$970.00
    free with purchase ( while offer/stock last )
    - 64MB smartmedia card
    - BU-50SE charger
    - Photo Element software

    2) Olympus 2100UZ @ S$875.00

    3) Olympus 2040 - no stock

    Date : 12 March 2002

  6. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Braddell
    Posts
    267

    Default Re: Cathay Photo Store E-Quote

    Originally posted by siewsphone
    1) Olympus 700UZ @ S$970.00
    free with purchase ( while offer/stock last )
    - 64MB smartmedia card
    - BU-50SE charger
    - Photo Element software

    2) Olympus 2100UZ @ S$875.00

    3) Olympus 2040 - no stock

    Date : 12 March 2002
    huh???? How come the price of the UZI is dropping so fast? It is even cheaper than the C700UZ????

    Is this a case of its weight bearing down on the body?

  7. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default Re: Re: Cathay Photo Store E-Quote

    Originally posted by kaipium


    huh???? How come the price of the UZI is dropping so fast? It is even cheaper than the C700UZ????

    Is this a case of its weight bearing down on the body?
    Wow!!! $875!!!

    If that's the case...the Oly C-2100UZ is gonna win the prize of 'Best Value For $$$ DC in The Mkt' liao lor.....buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy......................

  8. #68

    Default Re: Re: Re: Cathay Photo Store E-Quote

    Anyone know what kind of accessories is bundle inside?

    Originally posted by Jayan


    Wow!!! $875!!!

    If that's the case...the Oly C-2100UZ is gonna win the prize of 'Best Value For $$$ DC in The Mkt' liao lor.....buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy......................

  9. #69
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    The std stuffs lor...like manuals, s/w cd-rom, neck strap, 8MB SM card, 2 CRV3 batt, warranty, cables and remote control.

    Excellent value for $$$.......@ $875!!!

    So cheap that it is scary!!!

  10. #70
    Member Alphonse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Telok Blangah Heights
    Posts
    516

    Default

    i saw that there is still selling a lot on C2040 after i visited john3:16 and alan photo these two days....

  11. #71

    Default

    Originally posted by Jayan
    The std stuffs lor...like manuals, s/w cd-rom, neck strap, 8MB SM card, 2 CRV3 batt, warranty, cables and remote control.

    Excellent value for $$$.......@ $875!!!

    So cheap that it is scary!!!
    Electronic goods price drop pretty fast one leh...
    All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget.

  12. #72

    Default

    Astroboy's C2100UZ is with me now, Jayan u know what should you do lah

  13. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Originally posted by siewsphone
    Astroboy's C2100UZ is with me now, Jayan u know what should you do lah
    Astroboy out.

    Siewsphone in.

  14. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    148

    Default

    So, astroboy's is now with you. Good!! my fren too late liao. Nvm, gonna psycho him to get the uzi instead of the 2040.....

  15. #75

    Default

    Heh the news travel fast in here , i can see my name listed to the C 2100 owners ..
    Olympus C2100 X3 - E100RS - C220
    IS/L lenses ALL :-D

  16. #76

    Default

    Originally posted by syncmaster
    Heh the news travel fast in here , i can see my name listed to the C 2100 owners ..
    Hee our club CEO (Jayan) power updater wat

    He sell Oly cams for a living hee j/k

  17. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Haha... eh! Let's have olympus outing ley! CEO organise ley!
    Canon Lover :)

  18. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Originally posted by Blitz


    Hee our club CEO (Jayan) power updater wat

    He sell Oly cams for a living hee j/k
    Yeah, right.....

  19. #79
    Sphoenix
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by Jayan


    Yeah, right.....
    Yeah, right.....

  20. #80
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Originally posted by Klause
    Haha... eh! Let's have olympus outing ley! CEO organise ley!
    Jayan appoint Klause as Deputy Club CEO.

    Ur 1st assignment, u go organise an outing....

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •