Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 119

Thread: Photo fun @ Sentosa

  1. #81

    Default Re: Photo fun @ Sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    I actually thought they are going to selected best photographer in all the categories, a la SYPA.

    But it ended up not so.
    Hmm...it's the photo that counts.

    I'm not sure about what exactly u mean, though.
    Last edited by photographique; 22nd September 2006 at 05:53 PM.

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NTU and Wdls
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexlord
    Congrats unseen for winning 3rd prize!

    I guess patience pays off
    Quote Originally Posted by metallilan
    hehe. i 2nd that! Next time must sit next to him
    Thanks.. As both of you know, it was a lucky shot. It was just that the two of you weren't sitting next to me that day only

  3. #83
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Congrats to all the winners. Think I really run out of luck for this competition. Went on the 3 but didn't about the competition. Then wanted to go a week later, having fever. The only Sat left before the due date, raining

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    Congrats to all the winners. Think I really run out of luck for this competition. Went on the 3 but didn't about the competition. Then wanted to go a week later, having fever. The only Sat left before the due date, raining
    eh actually me, unseen, metallilan and hexlord went on that stupid saturday you talking about...

  5. #85
    Member Buggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ
    eh actually me, unseen, metallilan and hexlord went on that stupid saturday you talking about...
    that's when redstone and me saw you guys somewhere near siloso beach

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy
    that's when redstone and me saw you guys somewhere near siloso beach
    oo, that must be before we meet up with unseen... so that means you miss the pro
    anyway was pretty fun shooting around but not fun when i think of submitting the entries...

  7. #87
    Member Buggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    haha yep. indeed fun day at sentosa... the luge/skyride everything

  8. #88
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Photo fun @ Sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by photographique
    Hmm...it's the photo that counts.

    I'm not sure about what exactly u mean, though.
    Oh, I mean I though the competition's winner would be selected based on his shots for all the categories.

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: Photo fun @ Sentosa

    Looks like you've taken up the offer from Singnet?
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NTU and Wdls
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    haha yep. indeed fun day at sentosa... the luge/skyride everything
    I never got to play with the luge due to the rain. Sighz.. very sad ok.. now can only hear about others tell me how fun it is..

  11. #91

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by unseen View Post
    I never got to play with the luge due to the rain. Sighz.. very sad ok.. now can only hear about others tell me how fun it is..

    can now use your prize money to buy tickets for the rides and ride untill u shiok shiok

  12. #92

    Default Re: Photo fun @ Sentosa

    Rejects

    wat r the pixs that u guys had submitted?

    here's one of my entry:


  13. #93

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by unseen View Post
    I never got to play with the luge due to the rain. Sighz.. very sad ok.. now can only hear about others tell me how fun it is..
    Me, too.

    I never got to play the luge, cuz I was photographing, making the panning shot I submitted, which really worth, .

    Sigh, maybe next time go play lor...or maybe the goodie bag got free ticket?

  14. #94
    Member Buggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by photographique View Post
    Me, too.

    I never got to play the luge, cuz I was photographing, making the panning shot I submitted, which really worth, .

    Sigh, maybe next time go play lor...or maybe the goodie bag got free ticket?
    will be back for the luge funx3

    yah.. wondering what's in the goodie bag.

  15. #95

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ View Post
    eh actually me, unseen, metallilan and hexlord went on that stupid saturday you talking about...
    i was there on dat day too..haha but nv see u guys b4 so not sure if it u guys... i was walking down siloso beach dat day too with my gf ..

    anyway i went for the luge ride although it was raining... it was fun though.

    Congrats to all winners also!!!

  16. #96

    Default Re: Photo fun @ Sentosa

    Rejects

    Here is one of my entry:


  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NTU and Wdls
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by weekh View Post
    can now use your prize money to buy tickets for the rides and ride untill u shiok shiok
    dun wan.. the $$ not enough for the lens I want.. LOL must save save save.. I don't see the need of spending $15 for a short rush of excitement.. ROFL.. spend $1500 on the lens gives me a kick while spending the amount, and after that I still get lots of kicks from the images i get from it..

    anyway here's another 1 of my shots...

    Sunshine after the rain

  18. #98

    Default Re: Photo fun @ Sentosa

    So have any of the prize winners received email or calls from the organizer? I won a consolation prize but have not received any mails yet.

  19. #99
    Member Buggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: Photo fun @ Sentosa

    photographique n myself haven't receive the notification as well

    ... but there's an email from sentosa saying that one of my entry will be used for the sentosa 2007 calendar.

  20. #100

    Default Re: Photo fun @ Sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    photographique n myself haven't receive the notification as well

    ... but there's an email from sentosa saying that one of my entry will be used for the sentosa 2007 calendar.
    Thanks Buggy
    i didn't even receive the email...strange.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •