Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 119

Thread: Photo fun @ Sentosa

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Senior Member yyD70S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,454

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Thanks for the info.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Heh. Signed up already

  4. #4

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Thanks!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Signed up already! confirmed one

  6. #6

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    hey thnx for the info. already sigined up.
    ermm, how do we know whether we get to enter sentosa for free or have to pay?

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by anep
    hey thnx for the info. already sigined up.
    ermm, how do we know whether we get to enter sentosa for free or have to pay?
    When u haf received an email confirming ur participation plus ur name with ur NRIC /FIN. Then print tat out and bring along ur ID with u.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    430

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by yllew
    When u haf received an email confirming ur participation plus ur name with ur NRIC /FIN. Then print tat out and bring along ur ID with u.
    i got that email but it says "Island admission and transportation payable separately." So does it means i am not entitled to the free admission?

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    1,398

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by DaGimCi C0d3
    i got that email but it says "Island admission and transportation payable separately." So does it means i am not entitled to the free admission?
    Did your email say u r the first 250? Mine did.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    430

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    nope... guess i have to fork out my own expenses then...

    anyway Good Luck to all that is shooting for this competition!

    Quote Originally Posted by clicknick
    Did your email say u r the first 250? Mine did.

  11. #11

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    how long did it take for you'all to get the email? i signed up, but no emai leh

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by jeryltan
    how long did it take for you'all to get the email? i signed up, but no emai leh
    mine was quite fast, try checking your junk mail and see if it landed it there?

  13. #13

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    i didn't set any junk mail on my email leh.. unless the isp blocked it automatically..

    Quote Originally Posted by metallilan
    mine was quite fast, try checking your junk mail and see if it landed it there?

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by jeryltan
    i didn't set any junk mail on my email leh.. unless the isp blocked it automatically..
    Hmm... can't be... Even it is recon as a SPAM, there should be a folder named as SPAM... But the reply was rather fast... Is Sentosa affected by the IFM? I dun wan to get road block, checking bags routine everytime....

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by DaGimCi C0d3
    nope... guess i have to fork out my own expenses then...

    anyway Good Luck to all that is shooting for this competition!
    Yup, can enjoy sentosa... Seems to haf change a bit since I last went a few months back. Went last week, and whole bus route is change... Onli 2 colours available at the visitor arrival centre. Used to haf 3 colours?

  16. #16
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by yllew
    Hmm... can't be... Even it is recon as a SPAM, there should be a folder named as SPAM... But the reply was rather fast... Is Sentosa affected by the IFM? I dun wan to get road block, checking bags routine everytime....
    It's IMF

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    It's IMF
    Oops... Typo error... But any news affecting Sentosa? Any ideas?

  18. #18

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    aiyar. i'm not the first 250 to sign up seh. i wonder if those who signed up are really taking part, not just taking advantage of the 3 free entries to sentosa. hmm. 250 tixs.
    nvm. no free entry, but i'll still take part. heh.
    good luck to you guys. =)

  19. #19
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by anep
    aiyar. i'm not the first 250 to sign up seh. i wonder if those who signed up are really taking part, not just taking advantage of the 3 free entries to sentosa. hmm. 250 tixs.
    nvm. no free entry, but i'll still take part. heh.
    good luck to you guys. =)
    how to know whether got free entry a not? it only says "limited to the first 250 participants".. it never specifically mention abt free entrance..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: photo fun @ sentosa

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz
    how to know whether got free entry a not? it only says "limited to the first 250 participants".. it never specifically mention abt free entrance..
    Free island admission is only limited to the first 250 participants to register on the website. It includes:

    * 3 visits to the island from 3 - 17 September 2006
    * 1 visit to the following attractions only:
    o Images of Singapore
    o Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
    o Carlsberg Sky Tower
    o Fort Siloso
    o Sentosa Luge & Skyride
    o The Merlion

    All other participants will need to pay island admission, transportation or admission to the attractions.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •