Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Any haunted houses in spore?

Default Re: Any haunted houses in spore?

Quote Originally Posted by devilboy
    Maybe you need to buy this http://www.dpreview.com/news/0608/06...ms3prouvir.asp for group picture and see if there is any extra elements... those orbs from SPI website pictures cannot actually tell you a thing...

steady lah..... I setup the camera system... hook on wireless.. we go in a group, you alone in the room, the rest of the ghostsnappers go back to the chalet and we see what we can get... 50-50 spilt onz bo!!!....Just Joking....
    Cool camera! Never seen in Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    Had been boarded up for a few years now
    somehow... it always get 'unboarded' at some area.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Precaution 10: Ask for a french kiss and see how deep her tongue can go inside you.
    Woah so fast one. First night meeting only also want to go deep?

Don't you want to develop the relationship a bit slower?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Woah so fast one. First night meeting only also want to go deep?

Don't you want to develop the relationship a bit slower?
    Cannot wait... later she kenna "call up" for recarnation leh???? then no more chance liao...

Cannot wait... later she kenna "call up" for recarnation leh???? then no more chance liao...
    i hope she don't watch u pee... like some guys in Comex's toilets do...

worse still, scoop up ur urine and drink... woohooooo!! say say say!!!
    hehehe

So any confirmation of interested people yet?

I'll start:

1. Sausage

Plan is to go to either OCH or Matilda's house at around 9-9.30 am.
    If anyone has any other suggestions of abandoned buildings, that would be great too. I remember there were some abandoned flats around Neo Tiew Road too, but I don't know if they're off-limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    i hope she don't watch u pee... like some guys in Comex's toilets do...

worse still, scoop up ur urine and drink... woohooooo!! say say say!!!
    hehehe
    wau piang eh.... this is turning disgusting...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    Who is matilda?
    owner of the house

Precaution 1. Insist on shaking hands with the beautiful pale girl with long hair you've met in such place to feel whether the hand is ice cold?

Precaution 2. Ask her to smile to see whether she has got fangs or not?

Precaution 3. Ask for her contact no.

Precaution 4. Ask for a TFCD.

Precaution 5. Stay upright and in a vertical position throughout the encounter. Refuse all invitations to a horizontal position even if it costs you nothing.

Precaution 6: Check for messy hair before you do any shoot

Precaution 7: Smell her breath. A healthy girl should smell like strawberry (ask Gravemaid). If she smells like rotten fish run for your life.

Precaution 8: request for her to turn her head 360 degrees for you to find the best angle to photograph her. if she do it, please go home. if she can't do it, go to precaution 9

Precaution 9: when taking full body shots of the girl, please leave sufficient space above the head and below the feet.

Precaution 9.1: please check if she has feet

Precaution 10: Ask for a french kiss and see how deep her tongue can go inside you.
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 6th September 2006 at 09:46 PM. Reason: missed out precaution 1. hehehe

Precaution 2. Ask her to smile to see whether she has got fangs or not?

Precaution 3. Ask for her contact no.

Precaution 4. Ask for a TFCD.

Precaution 5. Stay upright and in a vertical position throughout the encounter. Refuse all invitations to a horizontal position even if it costs you nothing.

Precaution 6: Check for messy hair before you do any shoot

Precaution 7: Smell her breath. A healthy girl should smell like strawberry (ask Gravemaid). If she smells like rotten fish run for your life.

Precaution 8: request for her to turn her head 360 degrees for you to find the best angle to photograph her. if she do it, please go home. if she can't do it, go to precaution 9

Precaution 9: when taking full body shots of the girl, please leave sufficient space above the head and below the feet.

Precaution 9.1: please check if she has feet!!!

update more PRECAUTION!!!
    ehh..precaution 1 missing ar?
    eat. drink. shoot

I'll start:

1. Sausage
    I have a sudden assignment this sun. will have to give this a miss. will probably go on next wkend.

I'll start:

1. Sausage

If anyone has any other suggestions of abandoned buildings, that would be great too. I remember there were some abandoned flats around Neo Tiew Road too, but I don't know if they're off-limits.
    December is a good time... free from all work travels... get civil servants to book the chalet... make it a BBQ for ghostsnappers... anyone willing to be a banker here??? The chalet is dirt cheap, if we can get 10 heads, one person 15 bucks.... I think even enough for BBQ... POWER

I'll start:

1. Sausage

er when u gonna go on?
    i believe the 1 at neo tiew rd is a FIBUA area..
    not sure whether can go in..

I'm planning to go this saturday. Matilda house.

Sharing my experiences, as part of work I have to often scout for locations alone. During one assignment in which I had to find a deserted house to shoot in.

3 most memorable ones.

OCH: Feeling after I made my customary greetings (Taught to me by a friend who can see them) was one of peace and welcome. The feeling was "we are around but dont worry, wont bother you. Go ahead take your pictures"

Old Dental Clinic near Queensway: Feeling at old block was neutral. But the modern 6 or 7 storey block was bad. Feeling was "you are intruding on our space, dont even think of coming in here"

Finally an old house near Newton. Wont reveal the address as this place is really "busy"
    They are pretty harmless but are pranksters. Many shoots there were done there had objects moved. Seems that almost every room was "occupied"

This is creeping me out now.

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    Sharing my experiences, as part of work I have to often scout for locations alone. During one assignment in which I had to find a deserted house to shoot in.

3 most memorable ones.

OCH: Feeling after I made my customary greetings (Taught to me by a friend who can see them) was one of peace and welcome. The feeling was "we are around but dont worry, wont bother you. Go ahead take your pictures"

Old Dental Clinic near Queensway: Feeling at old block was neutral. But the modern 6 or 7 storey block was bad. Feeling was "you are intruding on our space, dont even think of coming in here"

Finally an old house near Newton. Wont reveal the address as this place is really "busy"
    They are pretty harmless but are pranksters. Many shoots there were done there had objects moved. Seems that almost every room was "occupied"

teach us ur customary greetings!

Its nothing elaborate. It just a simple greeting, you can put your hands togther in a prayer position and just say a simple greeting, why you are there and apologise if you cause any inconvinence. Basically its how sincere you are that matters. They are all around us, even in the day, even now. And its when we over step the boundaries, that's when things happen. For me, its work hence i have to go to such places once in a while. If not, I wont bother. Because why go disturb them? Go in large groups, laugh, shout, scare each other. In a way asking for it. and then when things do happen, then start blaming them for everything but never think of why you got hit in the first place. That is why Buddhist doctrine is not about destroying spirits, its about reaching an agreement. Simply because they have as much right to be around as you and me. And as I always believe, some day we might become one too.

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    Its nothing elaborate. It just a simple greeting, you can put your hands togther in a prayer position and just say a simple greeting, why you are there and apologise if you cause any inconvinence. Basically its how sincere you are that matters. They are all around us, even in the day, even now. And its when we over step the boundaries, that's when things happen. For me, its work hence i have to go to such places once in a while. If not, I wont bother. Because why go disturb them? Go in large groups, laugh, shout, scare each other. In a way asking for it. and then when things do happen, then start blaming them for everything but never think of why you got hit in the first place. That is why Buddhist doctrine is not about destroying spirits, its about reaching an agreement. Simply because they have as much right to be around as you and me. And as I always believe, some day we might become one too.
    there u go...

let's keep it simple and sincere. cheers!!!

there u go...

let's keep it simple and sincere. cheers!!!
    Else you can have battlegear before going in...

02 X bottles of Holy Water
    01 X Chains of Garlic
    02 X bottle of virgin boy urines
    01 X UV spot light
    01 X wooden taoist sword

If anything happen... just throw everything at one common direction.... if still persist.... RUN!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast