Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any haunted houses in spore?

Default Re: Any haunted houses in spore?

maybe organise a CS outing for chalet there one day loh then can do overnight night shoots also. lol imagine if your friend talking to you in the middle of the night suddenly shift his vision to something behind u even though u know there is nothing. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim
    maybe organise a CS outing for chalet there one day loh then can do overnight night shoots also. lol imagine if your friend talking to you in the middle of the night suddenly shift his vision to something behind u even though u know there is nothing. LOL
    I can provide Videography...hahahahaha... make it like some sort of "live tv".... hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by devilboy
    I can provide Videography...hahahahaha... make it like some sort of "live tv".... hahahahaha
    need special video cam and filters anot?
    eat. drink. shoot

There are plenty of great places to shoot here in Singapore. In the past month I've been to OCH twice and Istana Woodneuk thrice. Here's my photostream of both.

Use the SPI site as a rough guide to locations only, as they're quite laughable -- seeing things where there quite clearly are none. For examples, check the captions under their photos. It's hilarious. (Sorry guys, but you're trying waaay too hard.)

I can tell you though, that of the three times I have been to Istana Woodneuk two of them have been by myself and for many hours. It's very peaceful there and tranquil. I was there this morning in fact.

I was doing macro, but I brought a few props with me...or did I?

So yes, I've been to Woodneuk a few times all by myself. Would I go to OCH alone? No f***ing way!

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    need special video cam and filters anot?
    Using Sony HDV video cam, 1080i @25fps... I think can capture very high details.... got nightshot mode... no need to use video lights... then everyone looks like ghost!!!

Using Sony HDV video cam, 1080i @25fps... I think can capture very high details.... got nightshot mode... no need to use video lights... then everyone looks like ghost!!!
    dude are u a fsv student?

ehh..then must activate thermal scanner also lei...and make sure the thermal images tally with the number of people on the video..=P
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim
    dude are u a fsv student?
    Nope... a passionate videography lover... and also photography...

ehh..then must activate thermal scanner also lei...and make sure the thermal images tally with the number of people on the video..=P
    Oi...thermal scanner very expensive leh... more expensive than the camera itself... Unless we got some high ranking Army Personnel here can T-Loan out a "MIRA set" or a Scout Recce "Thermal" Scope... both I am trained to use it... very power one... but both ultra short lifespan even with fully charge batteries....

hehe..or borrow the thermal scanner used by hospitals during SARS period lor...=P
    eat. drink. shoot

Precaution 1. Insist on shaking hands with the beautiful pale girl with long hair you've met in such place to feel whether the hand is ice cold?

Precaution 2. Ask her to smile to see whether she has got fangs or not?

Precaution 3. Ask for her contact no.

Precaution 4. Ask for a TFCD.

Precaution 5. Stay upright and in a vertical position throughout the encounter. Refuse all invitations to a horizontal position even if it costs you nothing.

Precaution 6: Check for messy hair before you do any shoot

Precaution 7: Smell her breath. A healthy girl should smell like strawberry (ask Gravemaid). If she smells like rotten fish run for your life.

Precaution 8: request for her to turn her head 360 degrees for you to find the best angle to photograph her. if she do it, please go home. if she can't do it, go to precaution 9

Precaution 9: when taking full body shots of the girl, please leave sufficient space above the head and below the feet.

Precaution 9.1: please check if she has feet

wa, outstanding!!
    think a mass outing can be organised for goin to OCH!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Matilda House

Address: Not Applicable

hehe..or borrow the thermal scanner used by hospitals during SARS period lor...=P

like that over budget... are we selling the video to AXN/HBO/DiscoveryChannel or STAR, if yes, can consider.... hahahahahah

lols..if you do really capture -something-, you can make a big buck..with evidence to show that that -something- is not warm-blooded..=p
    eat. drink. shoot

lols..if you do really capture -something-, you can make a big buck..with evidence to show that that -something- is not warm-blooded..=p
    Maybe you need to buy this http://www.dpreview.com/news/0608/06...ms3prouvir.asp for group picture and see if there is any extra elements... those orbs from SPI website pictures cannot actually tell you a thing...

steady lah..... I setup the camera system... hook on wireless.. we go in a group, you alone in the room, the rest of the ghostsnappers go back to the chalet and we see what we can get... 50-50 spilt onz bo!!!....Just Joking....

maltida house do make your imagination run a little wild with its weathered exterior and empty surroundings. was there 2 weeks back at 6am with another friend. very quiet. the pack of stray dogs, around 8, scared me more than the house. haha

seriously haunted? don think so. chances you will scare yourself silly rather than to encounter a ghost.

Precaution 1. Insist on shaking hands with the beautiful pale girl with long hair you've met in such place to feel whether the hand is ice cold?

Precaution 2. Ask her to smile to see whether she has got fangs or not?

Precaution 3. Ask for her contact no.

Precaution 4. Ask for a TFCD.

Precaution 5. Stay upright and in a vertical position throughout the encounter. Refuse all invitations to a horizontal position even if it costs you nothing.

Precaution 6: Check for messy hair before you do any shoot

Precaution 7: Smell her breath. A healthy girl should smell like strawberry (ask Gravemaid). If she smells like rotten fish run for your life.

Precaution 8: request for her to turn her head 360 degrees for you to find the best angle to photograph her. if she do it, please go home. if she can't do it, go to precaution 9

Precaution 9: when taking full body shots of the girl, please leave sufficient space above the head and below the feet.

Precaution 9.1: please check if she has feet

Precaution 10: Ask for a french kiss and see how deep her tongue can go inside you.

ala Blair Witch Project like that..

Just heard that matilda house has been boarded up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    Just heard that matilda house has been boarded up.
    Had been boarded up for a few years now

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast