Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any haunted houses in spore?

Default Re: Any haunted houses in spore?

I am thinking of Matilda this sunday morning. Maybe OCH next sat - afternoon. anyone keen to come along ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    of cos, u may choose to visit that place at such unearthly times and see wat u might get.

Old Changi Hospital? don't even talk abt it. its so creepy and seriously in need of a total revamp. they simply can't tear the building down, it seems.

No, it is not that "creepy" in the daytime. In fact, it is stems with lovers in there. At nite ( 11pm) , it is very dark with alot of mosquito

I have been there a few times.

Another place you guys may consider is LCK cementary. It is also very crowded at nite, esp popular dates - with human beings. (no - never seen a ghost before when i am doing this "excursion"). It is a challenge for nite photography and interesting theme.
    Last edited by kitkat; 5th September 2006 at 12:38 PM.

What time do you plan to to go matilda house? I'm interested.

of cos, u may choose to visit that place at such unearthly times and see wat u might get.

Old Changi Hospital? don't even talk abt it. its so creepy and seriously in need of a total revamp. they simply can't tear the building down, it seems.
    OCH? Watch out for police patrols. Personal advice.

Done a shoot there and the lighting in OCH is really... hauntingly beautiful. In fact, pretty much charmed by the rustic beauty.

Of cos that's in the day. But by NIGHT.... Ho, ho, ho... Believe me, u guyz wun wanna capture things like these:
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    What time do you plan to to go matilda house? I'm interested.
    I am thinking of reaching there around 8:30 or 9am this sunday. Photoshoot duration about 3 hours.

Can, please PM me. Where do you plan to meet up? Can we get 2 others to come along? Total of 4 perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    I am thinking of reaching there around 8:30 or 9am this sunday. Photoshoot duration about 3 hours.
    Do be careful if you are going to the Matilda House. The surrounding red mud ground get really muddy after rainy season. Watch out for the stray dogs too.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Hi , my mistake...

I will have to leave at 11am for an appointment. I may come early abit...

hmmm interesting. like the photo too. lol would you advise ppl prone to seeing things to go? haha might be more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim
    hmmm interesting. like the photo too. lol would you advise ppl prone to seeing things to go? haha might be more fun.
    U wun want to, horrible feeling a mixture of sadness, depression, heaviness and all things ubber negative.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    Just take a MRT to Punggol MRT station. When you alight and get out of the station, you should be able to spot the Matilda House very easily as it is near to it.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

i was actually on the grass patch(near the woodlands) across the road from Matilda's House. it is darker there and i set up my lonely tripod for my newbie astrophotography(actually simple star trails la.. but.. being the noob that i m... hehehe)...

anyway, was there for a few nights in a row(and stayed till the next morning then head down to take SUNRISE shots) and saw the 4D punters(i assume, or they might be ToTo or some other gambling or simply praying for good luck la.) with some sharp chimes of the bell and a small burning flame(i assume is the offering of joss papers... etc.). the chants are muffled.. and there's this slight fog forming. i can hear dogs howling too...

on one particular night, (i assume these ppl are the same gang or the same priest with different group) it was the 3rd night in a row for me, the chimes of the bell stopped suddenly and there was much activity in the House. u know when its really quiet in the night and sudden noises travel really far... the shuffling of the grass and hurried steps on concrete and soon, i saw the gang running on the concrete pavement, with the priest hot on their heels behind.

of cos i hurried and left too, went up further away and hailed a cab. basket, midnite charge. it was around 2-3am, i think.

needless to say my little experiment with star trail buanged big time.

here's a foto i shot long ago...
    there's a white cloudy formon the right side of the foto.
    in fact there's another shot where the white cloud form is in front of me. got a real fright when i uploaded the fotos back at home.

tas y when u enter Matilda's House, u can see burnt offerings...marks... covers of joss papers... etc.etc...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

if you know of such people, SPI is in need of such people to join them...
    eat. drink. shoot

actually, Jsbn is right. "horrible feeling a mixture of sadness, depression, heaviness and all things ubber negative"

Though it may be fun to visit a place like that. But some of us unknowning do posses the ability to be extra sensitive to things around us. And in many of such situations that i've came across, people have broken down and some cases possesed. Which can be quite serious. So maybe u guys wanna take some precaution before going too yeah? =)

on one particular night, (i assume these ppl are the same gang or the same priest with different group) it was the 3rd night in a row for me, the chimes of the bell stopped suddenly and there was much activity in the House. u know when its really quiet in the night and sudden noises travel really far... the shuffling of the grass and hurried steps on concrete and soon, i saw the gang running on the concrete pavement, with the priest hot on their heels behind.
    They saw ET?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    They saw ET?
    i think they were served some sausages and sunny side-ups.

...So maybe u guys wanna take some precaution before going too yeah? =)
    Precaution 1. Insist on shaking hands with the beautiful pale girl with long hair you've met in such place to feel whether the hand is ice cold?

Precaution 2. Ask her to smile to see whether she has got fangs or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Precaution 1. Insist on shaking hands with the beautiful pale girl with long hair you've met in such place to feel whether the hand is ice cold?

Precaution 2. Ask her to smile to see whether she has got fangs or not?
    Precaution 3. Ask for her contact no.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis247
    Just take a MRT to Punggol MRT station. When you alight and get out of the station, you should be able to spot the Matilda House very easily as it is near to it.
    What time does the MTR to Puggol run until?

Do they have a special "Lucky 4D Numbers Hunt" service at 3 am?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast