Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Any haunted houses in spore?

Default Any haunted houses in spore?

Thinking of doing an architectural shoot... are there any notable 'haunted'-looking houses in Singapore?

I'm pretty out of it, so does anyone know if the old changi hospital is still dilapidated or has it been done up already?

Default Re: Any haunted houses in spore?

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    Thinking of doing an architectural shoot... are there any notable 'haunted'-looking houses in Singapore?

I'm pretty out of it, so does anyone know if the old changi hospital is still dilapidated or has it been done up already?
    you might wan to check out www.spi.com.sg
    400D | 17-85mm f4.0-5.6 | 50mm f1.8 | 55-200mm f4.5-5.6 | 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 | 430EXII |
    My Pics

Matilda's House is seriously haunted.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Any abandoned house or building is haunted.

There's no specific need to go and search for one that's REALLY haunted believe me. If u'd wanna experience a real haunting, its pretty easy, juz do some dumb things inside any abandoned house or building and u will have a taste of it.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Any abandoned house or building is haunted.

There's no specific need to go and search for one that's REALLY haunted believe me. If u'd wanna experience a real haunting, its pretty easy, juz do some dumb things inside any abandoned house or building and u will have a taste of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    Who is matilda?

NO it's not. I stay in Punggol and I see that house everyday when I take my train at the station. It's just abandoned lah.... not haunted... Some ppl say it feels cold and spooky because it's smacked in the middle of a grassy field, the dewy atmosphere will make it cold and chilling.

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    Who is matilda?
    heh heh... i like your avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gravemaid
    NO it's not. I stay in Punggol and I see that house everyday when I take my train at the station. It's just abandoned lah.... not haunted... Some ppl say it feels cold and spooky because it's smacked in the middle of a grassy field, the dewy atmosphere will make it cold and chilling.
    Many have claimed hearing strange noises from it ... was there personally with a friend 1 night when we were bored and decided to go - you guessed it - haunted house hunting

but seriously its spooky .. was there about 3am

Its rumoured that they have failed countless times to demolish the house.. not sure why too .. they say an "old lady" lives there...

Does anyone want to form a group to go there shoot it?
    The theme will be abandoned architecture, and the aim will be to capture unique angles of the building in the context of its abandoned surroundings, with tall grass, etc.

I'm scared to go alone.

Malay School. P. Tekong.

Does it provide bed and breakfast?

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Malay School. P. Tekong.
    Not accessible lah. But that school really eerie. My friend had a strange encounter in that compound during our army daze. Sure freaked him out.
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

dunno if its still accessible, but alkaff mansion is a bit spooky too. First time there, something spooked the group of gals ... second time there, I distinctly heard things moving IN the house, which is locked and deserted.

go to the champion of all haunted places ... OCH larr

Anyone wants to go OCH this saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravemaid

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Does it provide bed and breakfast?
    they do provide a couple of sausages(no pun intended! hehe) and 1 sunny side up. however, u may need to share the food with the friendly dogs that roams around the abandoned house.

i'm witness to a number of 4D seeking punters and priests performing rites in that place as i staked out near that area for my slice of astrophotography(wannabe).

there was one particular session and evening when i happened to be there, however.... .... ....

Matilda's House is seriously haunted. go there at ur own risks.

around 3am, the place starts to be real freaky with mysterious 'fog' and loud chants and ringing of the bells from 4D punters and Taoist priests.

of cos, u may choose to visit that place at such unearthly times and see wat u might get.

Old Changi Hospital? don't even talk abt it. its so creepy and seriously in need of a total revamp. they simply can't tear the building down, it seems.

they do provide a couple of sausages(no pun intended! hehe) and 1 sunny side up. however, u may need to share the food with the friendly dogs that roams around the abandoned house.

i'm witness to a number of 4D seeking punters and priests performing rites in that place as i staked out near that area for my slice of astrophotography(wannabe).

there was one particular session and evening when i happened to be there, however.... .... ....

Matilda's House is seriously haunted. go there at ur own risks.

around 3am, the place starts to be real freaky with mysterious 'fog' and loud chants and ringing of the bells from 4D punters and Taoist priests.
    Sounds interesting. Might be able to get some slow motion shots there at night of the procession going on wat. LOL then maybe can get some un invited guest on shots also? Hmmmmm just wondering... is anyone in CS pyschic? Or has got a good extra sensory feel? haha

Visit will be during daytime... ideally late morning. Anyone interested? OCH or Matilda's house.

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast